List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North II - It's Over

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, Brent played half his career before this website started.
And Kelly's hasn't even started! We'll all look ahead of our time when he wins his fist Syd Barker.

I love it. This thread has 243 pages. Club legend and game's record holder Brent Harvey? 44 pages.
Unless my math is off, kelly is up to 644 pages now, due to new threads being made at 10,000 posts.

Unless my math is off, kelly is up to 644 pages now, due to new threads being made at 10,000 posts.

Oh yeah, forgot this was a 2 parter. This is my favourite running joke at this stage.

Atley/Kelly straight swap??
Surely Kelly's price has reduced. He had his chance for the big bucks and stayed at GWS. Didn't get the flag he thought he would and now GWS do not look likely to be premiers. So if he wants to leave I will be very interested to see the price. Happy to throw overs his way last time but not the same now, surely.

Yeah, but you know what wouldn't surprise me,,,,,Kelly to a re-emergent Swans on big cash, backdated once Buds off the books.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not anymore, quiet often in life, when you want some dearly, it alludes you. Then you the initial passion, it comes to you without breaking a sweat. As is chasing women, as is trying to get players.
Where did you read that?

I gotta stop with the shrooms.
Rad roo starting to make sense.
The thing about loopy weirdos is they sometimes get stuff right even tho they come at it from the completely other direction. Richmond and #eco is an example of what he is talking about.

That would be the ultimate paradox - Josh Kelly's biggest believer ultimately ending up traded to the GWS Bigfooty Board in exchange for Josh Kelly finally joining the NMFC.

That’s an option?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back