List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North | PConnors - Kelly would come home for family reasons -NBowen says NM $10m/9yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is - GWS only have a 2 year deal in front of him and that could be the perfect thing for a guy of his age to sign knowing they are in the box seat to win a couple of flags in that time. Its not like at 23/24 he will be worth any less. He could be a 1.2mill player by then
He could also suffer a career destroying injury. If we are offering $9 million for 9 years he is coming to North. Without a doubt.

Can we also afford $1.2 mil for 5 for Dusty?

Im assuming we would be looking at another round of cuts,
Swallow frees up a bit of space, but then we are talking in the realms of 2-2.3mil for these two blokes. A trade needs to be done, is it going to be goldy?

that offer is 100% on the money lads, trust me, i know. GWS are frustrated at the moment as well, they would like him to just come out and say he would be moving on next year, if in fact thats what hes gonna do, which im quite confident he will, the money simply just to much to turn down imo.
sorry for intrusion just thought would share my info with you blokes.

that offer is 100% on the money lads, trust me, i know. GWS are frustrated at the moment as well, they would like him to just come out and say he would be moving on next year, if in fact thats what hes gonna do, which im quite confident he will, the money simply just to much to turn down imo.
sorry for intrusion just thought would share my info with you blokes.

If you tease me and let me down I'll never talk to you again.

Ball use
Skill
Pace
Vision

Are all elite and in this video he was only 21 kid will be a superstar.

we literally have no one with his foot skills. unbelievable how good they are really. that goal against Essendon in the highlights package.. wow

we literally have no one with his foot skills. unbelievable how good they are really. that goal against Essendon in the highlights package.. wow

His kicking skills are worth $1m a year on their own.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Take this to the bank, We have around 3 mill in the "Warchest" as people like to call it. We can get them both not a problem in the world. We will front end their contracts and have room to move when our young blokes look for new deals. Having Goldy, Ziebs and Cunners all front ended and then moving on the older blokes might turn out to be a stroke of genius lets hope.

If this happens and it means we have to lose Goldie..

I don't care which club Todd wins his first premiership at.

I mean, i'd gladly have both and we would be put into premiership contention again, but gee whiz surely we can't afford both??
Remember, we've lost Harvey, Petrie and Wells. Dal Santo would also have been on a fair wage. Waite will almost certainly retire this year. I'd also expect that, given we're presumably well under the salary cap this year, we would have front loaded any number of contracts this year. And the new Collective Bargaining Agreement will have kicked in.

I love the boldness involved here in going for both which would be a coup, and the lure that each player provides to the other in terms of potential attraction and rebounding up the ladder.

So, maybe the likes of Heeney and whoever else that's said "No." is a blessing in disguise?

All that remains now, surely, is to pay the $10,000 transfer fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back