List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North | PConnors - Kelly would come home for family reasons -NBowen says NM $10m/9yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats for sure & thats why I said we havent done anything special since 99. If you want special , look at bulldogs last year or the Hawks, 3 from 4. As I said we havent even gone close. You have to be in the GF to actually win it IIRC. Prelims arent GFs.
Gee the Bulldogs hadn't done anything special for 60+ years

thats for sure & thats why I said we havent done anything special since 99. If you want special , look at bulldogs last year or the Hawks, 3 from 4. As I said we havent even gone close. You have to be in the GF to actually win it IIRC. Prelims arent GFs.
What the bullies did last year was remarkable.......but the AFL didnt want them to win until the last week of last season. They wanted their love child to win and when the bullies rolled them they then switched their attention to them. And all this time when we seen 16 clubs collectively put their own agendas on hold so to speak regardless where their playing lists were at and allowed the AFL a mandate to start up 2 new teams to have the AFL brand at the forefront of Australian sport............sure we didn't get the blue ribbon or a cup to show for it but our club polished itself up as a brand, new facilities, a different way of thinking when approaching training and conditioning and has thrown or shrugged off the poor club fasade many people in the industry see our club as.

Off field we won a heap of flags in that time but you have the right to focus on the premiership tally .

26 disposals, 7 clearances, 4 tackles and a goal at 3 quarter time.

Healy joking that we're going to have to increase the offer with how good he is.

Healy joking that we're going to have to increase the offer with how good he is.
Was getting worried he's going to re-sign with GWS based on the commentators talking him up as a star. Unless they are getting in before he comes to North and is subsequently viewed in less glowing terms.

Was getting worried he's going to re-sign with GWS based on the commentators talking him up as a star. Unless they are getting in before he comes to North and is subsequently viewed in less glowing terms.
Expect it fade away...those comments when/if he signs. And when he has 40 it will be cheap 1-2's or ineffective etc.

He is seriously becoming a very expensive proposition. If he continues down this path he could be given a blank cheque to fill in what he wants. Shockingly good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah, and to think healy and all the other muppets were suggesting wecwere paying overs only 7 weeks ago.

With all the focus on him and pending contract....surely he is in the minds of the umps. He is a dark horse for the Charlie I reckon.
Currently paying $19 for the Brownlow, fifth favourite behind Dangerfield, Our Dusty, Sloane and Bontempelli. I got in at $61 but I think some others around here got on at $150 or higher.

Now unless they continued to talk about this after I got out of the car, Gary didn't say that at all.

They were ribbing him for a comment he'd made earlier about Kelly not being the one he'd be throwing the kitchen sink at, and was hence asked "who's better?" "Greene" he said "as he's a match winner. Did you see him yesterday? He won that game off his own boot with his goals late in the game."

No argument from the panel and Lyon went on to say "that in no way diminishes Kelly's value and brilliance, I'm just saying Greene is their most important player."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back