List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North | PConnors - Kelly would come home for family reasons -NBowen says NM $10m/9yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Beach Road a 60 zone? If travelling to say Seaford he could do 80 on Nepean all the way.

Just playing a devil's advocate here.

Jeez no. Nepean drops to 60 from Mordi to the start of Seaford. He could drive to caulfield or Ormond and catch the train to Seaford, but no way that's going to be better than the drive to Arden Street.

they are literally 2 mins away from each other depending on where you are. Ubereats delivers from Elwood to brighton that's the ultimate gauge of how close something is

south road Brighton, is quite a bit further than st kilda end of elwood.
it makes a big difference when people are talking about a difference of tem minutes extra drive.

but thats the beauty of this travel debate we are talking bullshit arguments. ;)

This thread is a classic. In just 4 days we've gone from the fourth of Kimbo's 7 stages of grief into the 2nd stage of hysterical delirium, namely taking the piss out of Saints supporters.

Plus we worked out the quickest way to get there too.

I just went through his posting history (first time I've done that and feel both dirty and embarrassed), fair to say he's got exactly 0 inside info.

Funny that he was posting hints that saints have landed both Kelly and fyfe

Nek minnit, saints out of the running for fyfe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like the only poster who has seemed to have any actual inside knowledge of Kelly is king rising.

Fair few subtle posts to suggest he has some form of inside info.

Plus we worked out the quickest way to get there too.

C'mon folks, you're missing the obvious here.

He'll take the Elwood > Yarra > Moonee Ponds Creek route & moor at the Arden Street overpass.

c4f4f7e162142c122d.jpg

I'll certainly pay a bit more attention to his posts from now on. Good pick up

Standing room only over at the 'aint's board?

Feel free to amuse yourselves. Someone will be over with cheese and bickies soon.:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back