List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North | PConnors - Kelly would come home for family reasons -NBowen says NM $10m/9yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After match interview

"I'm well and truly here at GWS for the minute"

[frantically wiping blue and white face paint from his cheeks]

Nah I'm committed to the Giants to at least the end of the year so that's that as far as I'm concerned

Just get this deal done North.

Dont pay overs for Martin...if we miss out on him I know Tom Lynch I wouldnt mind putting some effort into the year after if he's get-table. I know some may disagree with that due to Ben McKay/Daw but if he'd available and we miss out on Martin then I wouldnt have a problem the club pursuing that.

I'd like to see how far Dec Mountford could go or some of out other crop pf players coming through.

Seriously. We need a guy with his exact attributes about as much as we have needed a player for 10+ years. A lot of the guys we are potting will look better with him in the team. Kelly + Martin in one off season would completely change the nature of our team.

Open chequebook for him and everyone on our list should be on the table to get whatever we can for them to satisfy GWS somehow. Just make it happen..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back