List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North | PConnors - Kelly would come home for family reasons -NBowen says NM $10m/9yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope we can get him without giving away our second rounder. At this point pick 2 and 20 is starting to look better than Kelly to me (I'll probably change my mind again when we win another game though let's be honest) since I think we need a lot of quality talent. One star might be a bit less valuable to us than potentially two A graders.

From what I've heard this year is not a strong draft. From the little I've seen there are a few standouts but none are really screaming superstar. There's players that could get there but there's a lot of questions over them. I'd give up our our first 2 picks in a heartbeat.

That would be a much better result then giving up this years & next years first.

I would be over it in about 5 minutes flat.

Couldn't give a toss what other supporters thought.

Life will go on.

.........then I would hunt the little ****er down and go all tonya harding on his ass....................you reading this josh!?

Page 2?

A get back to page 1 where you belong bump!

MiIOMD3yr8eiJLkoDIjHMnO9TgEZ-dtO15rlGEpJU29q8h5idhf7LWvLhjwpgJp1h9fHHCbYw_F8CkSuuxPDg97B3ADli6E4SMzkoKudV9CPLfkI3AxcBLSf-hrHuemUdQ=w498-h280-nc

Listening to the *stick salery cap breaching moron brian waldron yesterday saying his "northern spy" has advised him that their is a real push for NMFC to move to tassie, i personally think he is the northern spy, and pushing his agenda, with one outcome to suggest to JK that we wont be in melb for too long....

When these types of rumours start, the club (any club for that matter) should have them up for defamation charges, as they are giving us negative and false reports.
these morons really need to be held accountable.

Last edited:
Listening to the ****stick salery cap breaching moron brian waldron yesterday saying his "northern spy" has advised him that their is a real push for NMFC to move to tassie, i personally think he is the northern spy, and pushing his agenda, with one outcome to suggest to JK that we wont be in melb for too long....

When these types of rumours start, the club (any club for that matter) should have them up for deformation charges, as they are giving us negative and false reports.
All started by one smart-arse comment by Craig Hutchison....

Listening to the ****stick salery cap breaching moron brian waldron yesterday saying his "northern spy" has advised him that their is a real push for NMFC to move to tassie, i personally think he is the northern spy, and pushing his agenda, with one outcome to suggest to JK that we wont be in melb for too long....

When these types of rumours start, the club (any club for that matter) should have them up for deformation charges, as they are giving us negative and false reports.
Deformation? No need to talk about waldron's head.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Deformation? No need to talk about waldron's head.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

edited now.....
bloody auto correct (cough i cant spell cough) lol

Tadgh Kennelly stated tonight on the Front Bar that Josh is off to North.

Hmm. Last week he said Tom Bugg would never play again. Might curb my enthusiasm on this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A man with Sydney connections and also a coach of the Australian u16/u18 junior teams. He would still have some connections with Josh.

What did he say exactly though? Was it an "I think" or did he present a case of actual knowledge?

What did he say exactly though? Was it an "I think" or did he present a case of actual knowledge?
I'm going off second hand info here as I didn't actually see that part but I'm trying to find the footage.

We cant pick or choose on whom to believe really. Until he or his manager has said it I am not buying nothing from anyone.

But what Giantroo makes some sense. But until then. Meh.

Just come home to us Josh.

Hmm. Last week he said Tom Bugg would never play again. Might curb my enthusiasm on this one.
Did he say that from just getting suspended for good.....or wont make it back in the team? The latter won't surprise me. He is lucky to be even their team IMO.

We cant pick or choose on whom to believe really. Until he or his manager has said it I am not buying nothing from anyone.

But what Giantroo makes some sense. But until then. Meh.

Just come home to us Josh.

You know it makes sense, I'm Sam Kekovich.

1s3jkk.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back