List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North | PConnors - Kelly would come home for family reasons -NBowen says NM $10m/9yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How's the arrogance? They're the AFL's love child and they know they're guaranteed finals for the next decade.
Give it 5 years and they will be playing in front of 2000 people being propped up by the AFL for the rest of their existence. In all honest truth, who wants to live in Western Sydney.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gaso's woof stay at Josh's woof's place

The Ox and Mooney just discussed this. They said as players they'd move for the money. Too hard to resist.
Then in conclusion Mooney said Kelly would stay. Despite the money, moving back home with family and friends and connections with our club. The Ox said he'll go.
I've got a dose of buyers remorse now.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

The Ox and Mooney just discussed this. They said as players they'd move for the money. Too hard to resist.
Then in conclusion Mooney said Kelly would stay. Despite the money, moving back home with family and friends and connections with our club. The Ox said he'll go.
I've got a dose of buyers remorse now.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

The Ox also stated that Travis Cloke was 99% sure to be heading to the Giants when the were starting up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back