List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North | PConnors - Kelly would come home for family reasons -NBowen says NM $10m/9yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing in that at all

Yeah, agree.

Although Balmey did run with the crowd fallacy as a reason for staying, proving he is just as clueless.

Yeah, agree.

Although Balmey did run with the crowd fallacy as a reason for staying, proving he is just as clueless.
Just another Richmond flog is balmey.......this all this club has to hang their hat on? Crowd numbers FFS.
That's why they've been mired in Sh!t for an eternity.

josh_keka_comp.gif

Anyone know Keka so he could do some audio for this?

Feel free to send it to Josh Giantroo... :)

Last edited:
What if Martin decides to come to us. Do we still trade for Kelly or go the draft with our No 2 & 19 picks?

What if Martin decides to come to us. Do we still trade for Kelly or go the draft with our No 2 & 19 picks?

Trade for Kelly - Word is that the draft is quite shallow this year.

Hopefully we can keep pick 2 and trade them Goldstein and another player so we don't have to give up our picks

Wouldn't you rather the club found a way to keep pick 2 though if possible by trading some dead weight on our list?
Yes, but Kelly isn't worth anything we can get from dead weight. He's worth more than pick 2 to be perfectly honest. Wouldn't be surprised if we gave up our first and second pick to GWS for Kelly and their second pick.

Yes, but Kelly isn't worth anything we can get from dead weight. He's worth more than pick 2 to be perfectly honest. Wouldn't be surprised if we gave up our first and second pick to GWS for Kelly and their second pick.

If we have to give up pick 2 you'd do it...but you'd still try everything to keep it if possible...

Maybe Next years 1st along with pick 19 (assuming GWS have lost their first round selection next season), which is as close to two first rounders as you can get.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we have to give up pick 2 you'd do it...but you'd still try everything to keep it if possible...

Maybe Next years 1st along with pick 19 (assuming GWS have lost their first round selection next season), which is as close to two first rounders as you can get.

Nah. There's not a player in this draft that will match Josh in my (admitted limited knowledge) opinion.

If we need to use pick 2 we use pick 2.

The only way we don't call out a name with pick 2 is if we've already sent it off for Josh or Dusty. Any other thoughts are pie in the sky.

And if that happens, so be it! I'm not fussed... use pick #2 on Luke Davies-Uniacke or Cameron Rayner.
Kelly is taking a risk regardless of which club he chooses. No club can guarantee premierships or an injury free career. So if Kelly turns NM down then we move on and go to best alternative.

Purple, Pickers and Fat Hutchy are saying JK to Blues or GWS.

Saying North aren't as confident as they were 8 weeks ago.

I trust none of these people to know squat about what we think internally.

Purple, Pickers and Fat Hutchy are saying JK to Blues or GWS.

Saying North aren't as confident as they were 8 weeks ago.
josh going to gws?
dreamin arent they?
where would they find the picks and cap space for a player like him?
as if josh would move to sydney.

I trust none of these people to know squat about what we think internally.

Agree OF. When some of us have known the state of play awhile ago we'd often see media reports which differed wildly, proving they were grasping at straws and most likely being fed info by know it all types who actually know stuff all actual facts. I've no reason to believe they'd be any better informed now. Josh and his family are the only ones who truly know how he's thinking at the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back