List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North | PConnors - Kelly would come home for family reasons -NBowen says NM $10m/9yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the 2017 2nd round (19) 2018 1st Round (?) camp and throw in whatever sweetener we have to...keep pick 2 thanks :)

I know how it would end up if they wheeled Dave Matthews in to my office:

201-The-Godfather-2-quotes.gif

202-The-Godfather-2-quotes.gif

North Melbourne PSD pick 1-2...........welcomes......... Josh Kelly!

As much as I want to believe and read into 'itk' posts, I think no one has a clue at this stage besides Kelly and Fam.

That's actually not a bad trade though truth being told this seasons second is more likely to be up for grabs then next seasons to so we can accommodate any f/s and academy points required.

Now, I wonder if we'd look to double deal for Hopper as well, BFNAAK that has Victoria in his sights. If we stayed where we are now first and second this season might just get it done.
We'd be crazy not to ask. Would be a great double signing. Surely it'd depend on North getting rid of someone to get another draft pick.

Pick 2, 2nd round, goldie draft pick = kelly and hopper.

We will miss out on
Mackie
Motlop
Dale Thomas

take it to the bank (TITTB)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it's off until the end of the year, it will hinge on them winning the GF I reckon.

Win it, and he'll leave. Lose, and he'll stay for another couple.

What if they get bundled out early?

I think that would have the same effect as winning it in truth.

If it's off until the end of the year, it will hinge on them winning the GF I reckon.

Win it, and he'll leave. Lose, and he'll stay for another couple.

Really in an ideal situation.

They win it- we get him
They lose- Martin comes across and we get to keep pick 2 and have another crack at Kelly in two years

How? He's not there to finish 3rd.
He means, that theyre not that really any closer to winning one than last year.

As I have said I reckon their best chance was last and this year. Things will start to even out a little more in the next couple of year with their list. The ones they originally had are going and the kids they keep bringing in are too young to really make them viable enough to win a GF. It will be a continuing cycle only that they wont have as many top picks on their list over the next 5 that are mature.

But I think its more a life decision than anything else...so I kind of agree with Snake.

Not "we'd love to get him".

Not "we'd love him to have a tour of the facilities".

Not "we think he's a really good player".

"We'd love to talk to him".

You are ******* joking. Not that I'd placed much importance in what comes out of Jonathon Brown's face, but that's ruled him out as a source of anything other than E-grade jokes on breakfast radio.

"We'd love to talk to him". Heavens a-*******-bove.

He means, that theyre not that really any closer to winning one than last year.

As I have said I reckon their best chance was last and this year. Things will start to even out a little more in the next couple of year with their list. The ones they originally had are going and the kids they keep bringing in are too young to really make them viable enough to win a GF. It will be a continuing cycle only that they wont have as many top picks on their list over the next 5 that are mature.

But I think its more a life decision than anything else...so I kind of agree with Snake.

I reckon that with a full team they're the best team in it this year by a mile. They've had a brutal injury list which may cost them a flag.

Young Josh may think that with a full list they're a better shot next year. All hypothetical.

Not "we'd love to get him".

Not "we'd love him to have a tour of the facilities".

Not "we think he's a really good player".

"We'd love to talk to him".

You are ******* joking. Not that I'd placed much importance in what comes out of Jonathon Brown's face, but that's ruled him out as a source of anything other than E-grade jokes on breakfast radio.

"We'd love to talk to him". Heavens a-*******-bove.

Surely GARY BUCKENARA was on the money?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back