List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North | PConnors - Kelly would come home for family reasons -NBowen says NM $10m/9yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get a thread title change "Flesh eating sea lice set to tip the scale"

Kelly: "I want to be a Shinboner! In the end it came down to the safety of Moonee Ponds Creek versus Brighton Beach. It was a no-brainer!"

Soooo... ive been desperate to get this information on here but unfortunately the Dees board didn't appreciate my contribution last week so had to sit on the sidelines for a while..

A good friend of mine is a mad supporter of one of the clubs who are allegedly in the hunt for JK's services.. He is part of a weekly lunch crew of which one of the members is a recruiter of said club..

the information he gave me based on his discussion with the recruiter last week was "JK has nominated North"..

Now, given how my friend has been saying "JK is coming to us (as in his club)" all year, I know it wouldn't have been easy for him to concede to the contrary..

Hopefully his mail is on the money..

Thanks for sharing, I personally reckon this deal was done ages ago and worked out to meet his managers approval. We don't give our off field staff much credit when we miss player(s) but a penny to a pound we have learnt from past misses.

Bank it.

Thanks for sharing, I personally reckon this deal was done ages ago and worked out to meet his managers approval. We don't give our off field staff much credit when we miss player(s) but a penny to a pound we have learnt from past misses.

Bank it.
I won't bank it, but I like hearing it anyway.

I won't bank it, but I like hearing it anyway.

images

I have officially been banned from my local Commonwealth. They have chased me out with a broom. All thanks to this bloody board.

It was you I had in mind when i added " bank it".

Time will tell and time will a great tale of how we got JK's signature and how we still don't have any A graders....

It was you I had in mind when i added " bank it".

Time will tell and time will a great tale of how we got JK's signature and how we still don't have any A graders....

Yeah but do you want me to go and tell that story to the bank as well, because I'm going to have to start arming myself

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soooo... ive been desperate to get this information on here but unfortunately the Dees board didn't appreciate my contribution last week so had to sit on the sidelines for a while..

A good friend of mine is a mad supporter of one of the clubs who are allegedly in the hunt for JK's services.. He is part of a weekly lunch crew of which one of the members is a recruiter of said club..

the information he gave me based on his discussion with the recruiter last week was "JK has nominated North"..

Now, given how my friend has been saying "JK is coming to us (as in his club)" all year, I know it wouldn't have been easy for him to concede to the contrary..

Hopefully his mail is on the money..

Can you ask him wat this week's OzLotto nums are?

CrossEyedRoo is just an irrelevant poster. Brad Scott probably used to steal his lunch money in high school.
No. Deadsy is as relevant as you. We all have a place on this forum and we all love the club. This would be one big circle jerk if we all agreed with each other. Embrace the diversity. It is what makes this Forum Great! :stern look

No. Deadsy is as relevant as you. We all have a place on this forum and we all love the club. This would be one big circle jerk if we all agreed with each other. Embrace the diversity. It is what makes this Forum Great! :stern look
Never seen one post from him/her that has been positive. Goes out of the way to say negative comments and offers no constructive posting. No time for negative nancy's, therefore irrelevant....to me at least which I could of been more specific on.

I see positive posts from you, Kangatime whom are in the Brad Scott want out club, which is fine and I respect that. But when I come in to do votes and doesnt even give his own (just goes there and criticizes someones votes) and see him criticising someones votes, then go in another multiple threads and see him just banging on about Brad Scott and such a pessimistic and dreghead attitude, it brings down this forum and group a number of notches.

Kelly is weighing up a nine-year, multimillion dollar offer to join North Melbourne, while St Kilda are also in the race for the silky midfielder.

Former Essendon great Matthew Lloyd said over the weekend he sensed the Giants were losing Kelly.

"I think that people at the Giants believe that by the day and by the week, they're losing touch with Kelly and that he, in a sense, is withdrawing himself from that football club," Lloyd said on 3AW.

"He's still playing OK, but they feel like he doesn't look them in the eye like he used to. Maybe they feel like that he's out the door?"

Fairfax Media understands the Giants were astounded by Lloyd's comments, insisting Kelly had become even more active in asking about the welfare of teammates and their families in recent weeks. It's also understood Kelly has the option of signing a short- or long-term deal with the club.

Kelly is weighing up a nine-year, multimillion dollar offer to join North Melbourne, while St Kilda are also in the race for the silky midfielder.

Former Essendon great Matthew Lloyd said over the weekend he sensed the Giants were losing Kelly.

"I think that people at the Giants believe that by the day and by the week, they're losing touch with Kelly and that he, in a sense, is withdrawing himself from that football club," Lloyd said on 3AW.

"He's still playing OK, but they feel like he doesn't look them in the eye like he used to. Maybe they feel like that he's out the door?"

Fairfax Media understands the Giants were astounded by Lloyd's comments, insisting Kelly had become even more active in asking about the welfare of teammates and their families in recent weeks. It's also understood Kelly has the option of signing a short- or long-term deal with the club.
You new avatar throws me off when I read a post now. :)

Is that when Brad was in shock from when they said figjammeathead said Grundy laid a perfect tackle?

Never seen one post from him/her that has been positive. Goes out of the way to say negative comments and offers no constructive posting. No time for negative nancy's, therefore irrelevant....to me at least which I could of been more specific on.

I see positive posts from you, Kangatime whom are in the Brad Scott want out club, which is fine and I respect that. But when I come in to do votes and doesnt even give his own (just goes there and criticizes someones votes) and see him criticising someones votes, then go in another multiple threads and see him just banging on about Brad Scott and such a pessimistic and dreghead attitude, it brings down this forum and group a number of notches.
LOL. So Deadsy is a Negative Son of a Gun. Reminds me of the bloke that sits behind us on Level 2. Very Negative but he still loves the club. I go to every game and he is always there. Year in year out. All Deadsy wants is the best for the club. The criticism that Deadsy makes may be grating to some but it shows that he/she/it cares. Never forget that. :stern look

Translation; " Hi Josh we're interested as well". Josh," **** off".

Just announce it now
So you're making "Translations" as well now just like my good mate Tefticle. Nice work. :stern look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back