List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North | PConnors - Kelly would come home for family reasons -NBowen says NM $10m/9yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the latest Josh Kelly UPDATE...

giphy.gif

Sorry for the size and speed...and thats after compressing the crap out of it its still big.
omg

Why not just use this high pick on that Thomas kid from Tassie sounds like he'll be very good pay a few of our better players more see how he turns out . Not really into throwing cash at just 2 players . Anyway I'm sure Brad and the panel know what they're doing :) :drunk::huh:

If he nominates us, our first this year should get it done, we are talking pick 1 or 2. I keep hearing Treloar set the standard two first rounders for a young A grade midfielder, well that isn't really what the trade was

View attachment 404605

the 2016 first rounder, ended up being pick 8.

so let's throw this into the trade calculator

View attachment 404606

Treloar is worth pick 2, Kelly is very similair so pick 2 should get it done if he nominates us, If Carlton win one of their last two games and we get pick 1 to trade, we should be getting some loose change back.
We are not getting pick 1. Carlton have to beat either Hawks or Swans or we have to lose both game by 100 points and Carlton have to have 2 narrow loses. And this of course is on the assumption that both Saints and Brisbane beat us.

We are not getting pick 1. Carlton have to beat either Hawks or Swans or we have to lose both game by 100 points and Carlton have to have 2 narrow loses. And this of course is on the assumption that both Saints and Brisbane beat us.
Can see Carlton beating Hawthorn but not Sydney

Blues could beat the Hawks who also have nothing to play for.

We'll definitely drop our next two playing with half a list against two sides wanting wins, so it is possible albeit unlikely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blues could beat the Hawks who also have nothing to play for.

We'll definitely drop our next two playing with half a list against two sides wanting wins, so it is possible albeit unlikely.
why do Brisbane want the win any more than us? We should have Waite back so the only injured players we really miss are Williams and JMac, and JZ if he doesn't get up. Wright and Jacobs don't count as they are always injured and we've accepted they may never play again. Wood has plenty of potential but goes missing a lot so he's no great loss, especially with Garner and Zurhaar playing well.

And Hawks have more to play for than the Blues. Hodge has 2 games left and will give everything to win both, plus they want to get as high as possible to piss the Saints off!

why do Brisbane want the win any more than us? We should have Waite back so the only injured players we really miss are Williams and JMac, and JZ if he doesn't get up. Wright and Jacobs don't count as they are always injured and we've accepted they may never play again. Wood has plenty of potential but goes missing a lot so he's no great loss, especially with Garner and Zurhaar playing well.

And Hawks have more to play for than the Blues. Hodge has 2 games left and will give everything to win both, plus they want to get as high as possible to piss the Saints off!

Lions have been rubbish for ages, I think they would take any win they can get to build some confidence into next year.

We're tanking, I'd be amazed if we won either of our last two games when it's not in our best interests to do so.

Yes Hawks will likely win but Blues have been reasonably competitive recently. I want a pick in top 2.

I find it interesting how the only other club I have heard anyone from GWS talk about when it comes to Kelly's future is us.... yet St. Kilda and Carlton are ahead of us? Lol

It would be interesting to understand how Josh's mind might be working when he is weighing (or maybe already has) up his options. Prior to the introduction of the draft, most kids who were lovers of the game and barracked strongly for a club, had a great desire to play for that club. It over weighed any other consideration if they were good enough to play and while many probably never got where they wanted to get to, more did in those days than is the case now. I was never ever any good at the game but it didn't stop me from dreaming of playing for the Roys and any other club would not have been on the radar.

If Josh was a fervent North supporter as a kid, which it seems he was, then all other things being equal, why would he consider/prefer to play for either the Saints or the Blues over us? Forget about the irrelevancies of mates at other clubs, travel issues, houses in bayside suburbs, potential to win or closest to winning flags, if he really was a North person as a kid, we would be his 1st choice. The bit about whose list is best placed to snare a flag is an absolute furphy if for no other reason, that Josh, being the top class footballer that he is, would have that view of all champions that he has the ability to change any list for the better and be the factor that drags his team across the line.

It may be that he chooses someone else, but in my view, in any logical/rational approach to how he makes his decision, we surely must stand as favourites to get him.

The bit about whose list is best placed to snare a flag is an absolute furphy if for no other reason, that Josh, being the top class footballer that he is, would have that view of all champions that he has the ability to change any list for the better and be the factor that drags his team across the line.

I can think of one other reason, if a flag is a priority then he stays at GWS. Josh has never given an indication of "homesickness" and for the most part looks settled in Sydney. This suggests to me it is not a major factor in his decision making.

Great stuff as always.

I tried my best to keep the "it's happened" part. Stripped the frames and resized. Best i can get for an av:

View attachment 404641
Good job.

Made it difficult as I have many shadow layers and masks that slow the crap out of the timeline moving so was restricted to making many changes. I'll marge those layers and see if I can get it close to that size with your suggestion.

Good job.

Made it difficult as I have many shadow layers and masks that slow the crap out of the timeline moving so was restricted to making many changes. I'll marge those layers and see if I can get it close to that size with your suggestion.
I'm limited to ezgif.com

Anything more than that is well out of my league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back