List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North | PConnors - Kelly would come home for family reasons -NBowen says NM $10m/9yrs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jindrrk

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 20, 2016
Macau
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
*, St Dwarves, Lolmond
ROFL Brett Anderon on AFL live before saying North are putting all their eggs into one basket because they already know theyre not getting Kelly.

All he says "I think" over and over. Stick to your under 18s mate.

Jindrrk

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 20, 2016
Macau
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
*, St Dwarves, Lolmond
Gaz has a bit of a after 5 shadow happening there on the back of his head. Getting a little lazy old Robocop.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
"Kelly weighing up offers from Carlton, St. Kilda, Essendon and North Melbourne."

:rolleyes: It's North or GWS you nuffies.

Hey, this is progress. They had us ruled out earlier this week.

Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wildcats/Pacers/Chelsea/Scorchers
The media as a whole are very pissed off we are doing this...

They are all astounded we have money for some reason lol

The only responsible thing to do is recruit both Martin and Kelly and then hit another free agent next season to really **** with their minds...
Yes the narrative they've peddled for the past decade the ol "cash strapped" Roos chestnut is offically dead and they hate it!!...

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
We're paying Martin the majority of our cap?
Works out to be around ~12% of our cap.

What morans on other boards fail to understand is players don't always get paid the same amount every year. 12% may seem like a lot but if managed well it really isn't. Kelly + Martin in our cap is the same % we were paying Carey way back when.

The only responsible thing to do is recruit both Martin and Kelly and then hit another free agent next season to really **** with their minds...

Yeah, nah...

Why wait until next season, Pre Season Draft bay-bee!

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos

...the media.

Everybody's...!

ROFL Brett Anderon on AFL live before saying North are putting all their eggs into one basket because they already know theyre not getting Kelly.

All he says "I think" over and over. Stick to your under 18s mate.
If that was the case we would be offering Martin 2 mil a year.. Like I said before Gold coast paid Ablett $1.8mil in the first year

I love how they name us last even tough theres no reason to alphabetically, we've made the biggest offer and we made the first offer.

Media hates how deep we've gone for our targets.

Saintly_

All Australian
Aug 3, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Cameron has walked into a club that's had a million high draft picks, yet still failed last year.

I hope they fail again (i'd prefer Swans win, says everything), and i hope the media continue to **** him off about Kelly.....haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back