List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North | PConnors - Kelly would come home for family reasons -NBowen says NM $10m/9yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree he's gone otherwise he would have definitely re-signed with GWS by now which would also see him avoiding these awkward questions in a forum like the All Aust.
Just to be devil's advocate, Kelly may have decided to leave GWS if they win the flag, but stay otherwise.

Just to be devil's advocate, Kelly may have decided to leave GWS if they win the flag, but stay otherwise.
Maybe if they were losing grand finals, but if you're getting eliminated in preliminaries and prior to that. How long can you keep telling yourself success is on the way? Success isn't guaranteed, money is. There's also a chance that if North secure Dusty and Kelly that in a year or two they'll be battling for ultimate success as well.

How the * did we accumulate 400 pages and 10,000 posts.

One of the rather more subtle and swift approaches for a player in my book.

Make no mistake last years delistings were made in hindsight of finishing low on the ladder so this deal could be orchestrated.

I am filthy on the year we had but for JK it had to be done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How the **** did we accumulate 400 pages and 10,000 posts.

Make no mistake last years delistings were made in hindsight of finishing low on the ladder so this deal could be orchestrated.

A damn well-rounded effort from us considering as of this post Jindrrk has the highest number of posts with 490.

How many players can a club pay $1m+ to? Id say 2 at max, he'd be wise to grab his seat on that bus while he can. GWS have more than a couple that could command price.

How the **** did we accumulate 400 pages and 10,000 posts.

Equally, last year's delistings, and Well's defection, generated the moneybags that we can offer to the some of the league's best players.

I just want some thoughtful journalist to write the article that obviously John Blakey would have to quit his job as Sydney senior assistant coach if Nick Blakey chooses to go to the Swans. Let the kid mull over that one - a selfish decision to stay in Sydney costs his dad his job.

Meh - did not stop SOS at Carlton. They are going to recruit his other son as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back