List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North | PConnors - Kelly would come home for family reasons -NBowen says NM $10m/9yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If my Bradism meter is correct, I think we will see Kelly in North jumper next season..

Yes, I liked the bit where he said "I not going to sit here and tell you I don't know anything about it because I do" with a smug looking grin on his face.

If my Bradism meter is correct, I think we will see Kelly in North jumper next season..
Said a lot of things that reminded me of his comments re: NDS, Waite, Higgins etc.

I think he sounded fairly confident without really saying it.

Everyone is so keen to put Goldy in a deal off to GWS.

Anyone stop to think that they wouldn't be interested him, given they have a dominant ruckman themselves.

Goldy is becoming the new Liam Anthony around here. Chucked into every trade as steak knifes

Ok then, going off current ladder positions and draft picks as of now

NM trade Goldy to Geelong for pick 21 and pick 53

NM trade pick 02 and pick 20 to GWS

GWS trade pick 18 and Kelly to NM

NM hit the off season with Dusty, Kelly, pick 21, 50, 68, 74, 92 and 110

:Splurt

This trading/drafting/free agency s**t looks easy as!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goldy isn't going anywhere.

If we trade for Josh then GWS will cop pick 1 to 4 which we will get for this years draft.

I agree a pick in the top 4 is about right for Kelly but think at this stage it's in our best interests to move Goldy on.

Although that opinion on Goldy could change over the next 5 months.

I believe you are right , but in any case its still an offer and a big one at that . Saints also believe they're a big chance to land Fyfe
Their dwarf fund is going to take a hit if that happens for them.

I'd sooner aim for a late first rounder and try and work that with a second plus a player

M

mate , that's not going to get it done

You right on its own no depending on the player,

keep in mind if our pick is high enough psd wise and the contract that he puts on his head we'd do well to push to protect our first rounder I'd be happy to put next years first up as well

You right on its own no depending on the player,

keep in mind if our pick is high enough psd wise and the contract that he puts on his head we'd do well to push to protect our first rounder I'd be happy to put next years first up as well

Yep, and that's why they will do business. GWS aren't stupid when it comes to these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back