List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North | PConnors - Kelly would come home for family reasons -NBowen says NM $10m/9yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did anyone else notice joey montagna get into JK's ear after the siren.. maybe cheekily telling him to come to the saints.

GR- see if you can load the vision.

He also pulled jk's ex teammate Steele over to have a quick word.

Or maybe I'm just paranoid...

Also paranoid

Did anyone else notice joey montagna get into JK's ear after the siren.. maybe cheekily telling him to come to the saints.

He also pulled jk's ex teammate Steele over to have a quick word.

Or maybe I'm just paranoid...

You're not paranoid - Montagna was clearly trying to reintroduce him to his old teammate Steele whilst telling him what a great destination Saints would be

What game were you watching?

28d, 9 tackles, 4 clearances and 2 i50 @ 75%

We dont have a player who would get close to that.
What game were you watching?

28d, 9 tackles, 4 clearances and 2 i50 @ 75%

We dont have a player who would get close to that.

Must have had a great first three quarters because he did sweet fa in the last

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're not paranoid - Montagna was clearly trying to reintroduce him to his old teammate Steele whilst telling him what a great destination Saints would be
Nah he was just patting our boy Joshua on the back and told him "we wasted all our coin on a 6'6 spud from the *scum, have fun at Arden Street champ"..

"thrash out the issue" is in inverted commas, which means that it is a direct quote.

Journos don't give up their sources, either to a) protect them, or most likely b) to protect the journos exclusivity of information. I dare say the quote would come from Josh himself, Josh's management or the GWS hierarchy.

I am personally glad that Josh is coming down to "thrash out the issue", and I strongly believe that it will be in North's favour. I don't understand the nervousness from some punters.

So many bad things have happened this century we're all a little traumatised. Even SMaturin's blog refers to it. So much disappointing s**t has happened we are a leery on getting our hopes up ... yet again. Its easy to expect the AFL and the footy gods will somehow find some way to * us over.

That's basically it.

Really hope we get Kelly, but I reckon his defensive pressure at the contest needs to improve. Numerous times tonight it was his turn to tackle, or at least put pressure on the ball carrier, but he peeled off to cover an option.

I actually see this as an opportunity more than anything. GWS may be letting him get away with it, but if he came to us and we get him to show more aggressive pressure at the contest he would be absolutely amazing.

Was it just me or was he not used as much outside tonight? GWS have always tried to get the ball to him in space. Seemed to get burned a few times tonight.

It's good that his inside game is coming along though. Has great hands.

Really hope we get Kelly, but I reckon his defensive pressure at the contest needs to improve. Numerous times tonight it was his turn to tackle, or at least put pressure on the ball carrier, but he peeled off to cover an option.

I actually see this as an opportunity more than anything. GWS may be letting him get away with it, but if he came to us and we get him to show more aggressive pressure at the contest he would be absolutely amazing.

We have enough bulls. We're not offering him 9mill to fill Swallows tackling role. We can get that a lot cheaper.

"The club that gave him his chance" FFS he was drafted at pick 2. 18 clubs would've been ecstatic to "give him his chance"
ROFL. That is definitely part of the campaign. Being the dumbass that he is; he hit the top of the list.

Add Huddo to the list tonight too.....if he wasnt already. Actually he may of been talking about Geelong or some bs last week.

Anyway everyone is campaigning. I am sick of it. I think my hair is falling out.

Very interesting vision after the siren with Leigh Montagna all over Josh Kelly - looking super super friendly.

Finey just said on SEN that JK and Steele are good mates. They shared a house together in Sydney. I think the Saints are right in the hunt to get him.

Was it just me or was he not used as much outside tonight? GWS have always tried to get the ball to him in space. Seemed to get burned a few times tonight.

It's good that his inside game is coming along though. Has great hands.

We have enough bulls. We're not offering him 9mill to fill Swallows tackling role. We can get that a lot cheaper.
Agree, but that's not what I was referring to. Every player on the field, even outside players, need to tackle at times. What I'm saying is a few times when it was Josh's turn to go and lay that tackle he opted to not go.

Don't want this to be the start of picking flaws, he is a gun and provides qualities our side desperately lacks, but it's something to be addressed and will make him an even better player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back