Rumour Josh Kelly to the Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Her+majesty+the+queen.jpg

Welcome aboard Josh. Will look very good in the red white and blue. Imagine him running alongside The Bont kicking it long to the Schace-nator and Leaping Billy Gowers! Exciting times. Bookmark it.
Now you're talking! None of this "recruiting some hack named Gaff/Shiel/Wingard for the sake of recruiting" garbage, go for a real player!

Looking forward to this thread achieving certified legendary status in a few weeks time...

This would be like pr0n to me.

We get a very good player, GWS lose a very good player, Norf don’t get a player theyve been creaming their pants over possibly signing and all their pissant fans squeal in pain and have a massive cry and complain about how unfair their lives are (more so than they already do)

Come on, make it happen footy gods.

You know you want to.

This would be like pr0n to me.

We get a very good player, GWS lose a very good player, Norf don’t get a player theyve been creaming their pants over possibly signing and all their pissant fans squeal in pain and have a massive cry and complain about how unfair their lives are (more so than they already do)

Come on, make it happen footy gods.

You know you want to.
And publicly declares that he's accepting 250k a year less than norf were offering "just to be here with a contender...and my good mate Bont"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw him looking at houses in Seddon just the other day.
Right before he was seen at VUWO. Apparently he is so keen on getting to the Dogs he could be heard from the other end of the Cafe saying "just get me here".

I also have it on good authority that he does in fact enjoy cheese with his breaky roll.

Right before he was seen at VUWO. Apparently he is so keen on getting to the Dogs he could be heard from the other end of the Cafe saying "just get me here".

I also have it on good authority that he does in fact enjoy cheese with his breaky roll.
Sounds like too much of a party animal for Bevo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back