Rumour Josh Kelly to the Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't have thought this was the appropriate thread to brag about events of years ago. Perfect illustration of the culture problem though. You do get our players are aware of the results for the last two years? No realistic chance if playing finals anytime soon.

I wouldn't have thought this was the appropriate thread to brag about events of years ago. Perfect illustration of the culture problem though. You do get our players are aware of the results for the last two years? No realistic chance if playing finals anytime soon.

Haha footy is a funny game... Everyone was saying with their massive handouts and salary cap concessions GWS were certainties to win a flag. But they’ve topped out at mere footnotes in other clubs’ great stories. Comments like yours are foolish, at best.

I recall hat two much beloved GWS posters, Bonky and Wimpy, used talk a lot about the Bulldogs... Both of those guys were certain that GWS were headed for multiple premierships, but when they lost to the Bulldogs (of all teams!) they both melted down and deleted their accounts. They realized just how foolish they looked.

Could be a lesson in that for you...

Haha footy is a funny game... Everyone was saying with their massive handouts and salary cap concessions GWS were certainties to win a flag. But they’ve topped out at mere footnotes in other clubs’ great stories. Comments like yours are foolish, at best.

I recall hat two much beloved GWS posters, Bonky and Wimpy, used talk a lot about the Bulldogs... Both of those guys were certain that GWS were headed for multiple premierships, but when they lost to the Bulldogs (of all teams!) they both melted down and deleted their accounts. They realized just how foolish they looked.

Could be a lesson in that for you...

Isaac is actually Boky.

Unsuccessful tryhard who doesn't know when to stop making a fool of himself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like the much loved GWS bot malfunctioned and started posting its default responses to the wrong board.

Might need to shut this account down and start a fresh new one, this one has been in overdrive and its auto-alert for any mention of the word GWS is obviously misfiring.

Or maybe its time for the bot to go outside and get a life away from Bigfooty given its entire existence is built around getting into arguments with anyone it meets and then shouting 'troll, personal abuse!!!'

Getting back to reality- what's the prognosis for his knee?

I heard meniscus but I suspect it's going to be more significant than that.
I've only read someone thinking it might be meniscus as well. But it certainly didn't look good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back