Josh Kelly

Do you think Josh Kelly will stay at GWS beyond 2017?

• Yes, he will re-sign and commit to GWS

• No, he will head back home to Victoria

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would he re-sign now, and possibly short-change himself? If he has a massive year, his stock obviously rises, and so does the value of a potential contract. Basic business.
I don't think it would make a massive difference to his monetary value, there's only so much GWS can offer him and I don't think that would change much between now and the end of the year.

If it's not Kelly they'll lose one or two of the other remaining quality youngsters.
They are over stocked and will not be able to accommodate everyone, concessions have become more limited.

If it's not Kelly they'll lose one or two of the other remaining quality youngsters.
They are over stocked and will not be able to accommodate everyone, concessions have become more limited.
We will probably lose players on the fringe of the 22.
Doubt we will lose any starters, but its possible.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Will certainly affect what he's worth on the open market though.

Agreed, but he can't sign with anyone other than GWS until the end of the year regardless. If he signs with GWS now it's because he wants to stay with GWS. If he wants to take the best offer available, that'll almost definitely be somewhere else anyway so he won't sign. Ultimately his play this year will only affect what that best offer available comes in at, not when he should sign.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back