Recommitted Josh Kelly [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

You can't have it both ways then.. If he can't verify information. He's completely useless journalist.. a sock puppet if you will.
Not a trusted source of information.
Think Damian Barrett extra-lite.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
McClure is also a pompon waving Carlton supporter, I think this holds as much weight as when Andy Maher said Kelly will go to the Blues

There you go. I didn't know that. Explains everything.

BlueRenaissance

Club Legend
Sep 26, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Given Norths current crop of players (the least exciting on any list I personally watch) and their recent trade history; that combo makes it hard to see it as a destination club for a player like Kelly. North has become a bit of a retirement home for players like Dal, Waite and Higgins.

North put their hand up 'each' year...but i just don't see it. North need to change their brand before people will find it a destination club. Really important aspect of current footy. If not, salary cap will be eaten up by talented older injury riddled semi-good players.

Marley Williams (AFL thug)
Paul Ahern (basically dead)
Jed Anderson (s**t)
Waite (rolled dice on forever injured player)
Higgins (rolled dice on forever injured player)
Nick Dal Santo (retirement plan)
Gysberts
Will Sierakowski
Cam Richardson

stevo75

Team Captain
Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
are s**t
Given Norths current crop of players (the least exciting on any list I personally watch) and their recent trade history; that combo makes it hard to see it as a destination club for a player like Kelly. North has become a bit of a retirement home for players like Dal, Waite and Higgins.

North put their hand up 'each' year...but i just don't see it. North need to change their brand before people will find it a destination club. Really important aspect of current footy. If not, salary cap will be eaten up by talented older injury riddled semi-good players.

Jed Anderson (s**t)
Gysberts
Will Sierakowski
Cam Richardson

Not gonna lie, lost my s**t reading this :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Marley Williams (AFL thug) been very good, and was pick 105
Paul Ahern (basically dead) lets see, after hes cone to a club that hasnt rushed him back
Jed Anderson (s**t) at this stage we agree
Waite (rolled dice on forever injured player) been ok in the tines hes been with us
Higgins (rolled dice on forever injured player) you must be watching a different higgo
Nick Dal Santo (retirement plan) not here any longer so not relevant
gysberts thats a while ago
Will Sierakowski thats even longer ago
Cam Richardson again....

its as if Carlton (or any ither club) hasnt stuffed up some drafting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

stevo75

Team Captain
Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
are s**t
Is Ahern any chance of playing a game this season?

No chance. This year always was purely for recovery. Not sure when he'll play. Think I read somewhere on the north board that he'll participate fully in the pre season but won't play until close to mid next year.

Is Ahern any chance of playing a game this season?

No hes not.
one of the big reasons he wanted to leave gws, was he was brought back to quick, and redoing the injury.
he is tracking to ve able to play late this year, but there is no point.
he is the Bonus for us next year.

No chance. This year always was purely for recovery. Not sure when he'll play. Think I read somewhere on the north board that he'll participate fully in the pre season but won't play until close to mid next year.

if he has no hicups, will play round one next season (most likely vfl)

Royal Flush

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 14, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Jed Anderson (s**t)
Gysberts
Will Sierakowski
Cam Richardson
I'm really looking forward to pick 2. It hasn't happened very often in my lifetime, a luxury few other club's are more then familiar with. Some a lot more then others.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back