Recommitted Josh Kelly [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Matthew Lloyds inside word. Lololololollolol

My god that was a s**t segment lifted straight from morons on this site.

You would be referring to "morons" on the GWS board who are claiming the same thing?

Not according to your North brethren here
No, there's a few of us who think both are most likely staying, although the Dusty camp is gaining momentum from inner sanctum types with links to the north administration. Kelly has an excellent opportunity to win a premiership with a good list and Dusty is adored at Richmond, who can match most offers anyway.

Very hard to dislodge those factors. However, I would be estatic if north get either or both players, but setting up your expectations too high in the lead up to trade month often ends in disappointment for these type of deals.

No, there's a few of us who think both are most likely staying, although the Dusty camp is gaining momentum from inner sanctum types with links to the north administration. Kelly has an excellent opportunity to win a premiership with a good list and Dusty is adored at Richmond, who can match most offers anyway.

Very hard to dislodge those factors. However, I would be estatic if north get either or both players, but setting up your expectations too high in the lead up to trade month often ends in disappointment for these type of deals.
98% of Roos posters agree with this.

However its big footy and most opposition posters believe the 2% is speaking for us all.

98% of Roos posters agree with this.

However its big footy and most opposition posters believe the 2% is speaking for us all.

It's also the nature of BF that the 2% is the most vocal of the lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If North finish last, would they rather give up this or next years first?
It is an interesting situation, because we do need picks for next year for academy and potential father son's, doesn't necessarily mean that we need a first for that, we may have to use it to get other picks for points if necessarily or shift positions of our other picks however, but that's a discussion for another time.

So in summary, yes in the situation we finish last, I would give up our first for Josh, but not much more obviously, a bit of difference between say a pick 4 and a pick 1. A pick 4 could easily involve North giving up another pick.

Won't happen. No way we would or should burn the Giants.
We are genuinely pretty good to trade with and do not burn many sides, so I would doubt it would happen, even if we finish last. Trading reputation counts for a bit in this situation and I rather be on good terms with GWS in case of future players coming out of contract in 2-3 years down the line.

Last edited:
Why would he need convincing if it did?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
We don't know what others have offered.

We also don't know what is most important too Kelly. Cash?? Flags?? Playing with mates?? Being back in Vic?? Playing for the team he supported?? Loyalty to the club that drafted him??

We are all guessing and no one knows which jumper he will wear in 2018. Any post claiming to know where he will or won't be is rubbish.

We don't know what others have offered.

We also don't know what is most important too Kelly. Cash?? Flags?? Playing with mates?? Being back in Vic?? Playing for the team he supported?? Loyalty to the club that drafted him??

We are all guessing and no one knows which jumper he will wear in 2018. Any post claiming to know where he will or won't be is rubbish.
Very true

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Biggest offer :ballotcheck:
Longest term :ballotcheck:
Inner city Melbourne:ballotcheck:
Father played for the club :ballotcheck:
Always wanted to play for the club:ballotcheck:
Strong connections with other players & staff at the club:ballotcheck:

Wants to play with Martin:ballotcheck:

Profit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back