Recommitted Josh Kelly [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Kelly will come to Essendon. He'll come play for us for chips; kid wants to win a flag and Essendon is the greatest club ever so he'll definitely come to us and he'll get paid nothing for it so we'll probably have Martin too.

But we're not giving up any more than a 2nd rounder and maybe Matt Dea for him. Even though he's playing for chips, he's going to do some *ed contract that only we can pick him up on and he'll get through to us in the PSD if GWS won't take our deal.

Am I playing this game right????

Kelly will come to Essendon. He'll come play for us for chips; kid wants to win a flag and Essendon is the greatest club ever so he'll definitely come to us and he'll get paid nothing for it so we'll probably have Martin too.

But we're not giving up any more than a 2nd rounder and maybe Matt Dea for him. Even though he's playing for chips, he's going to do some ******ed contract that only we can pick him up on and he'll get through to us in the PSD if GWS won't take our deal.

You just need a family connection to add in

But we're not giving up any more than a 2nd rounder and maybe Matt Dea for him. Even though he's playing for chips, he's going to do some ******ed contract that only we can pick him up on and he'll get through to us in the PSD if GWS won't take our deal.

No BFNAAK goes to Dons, Tigers or Blues :p

Actually he would be a great fit for Essendon. He would be silly to not consider them. I imagine Kelly will be considering all those Vic teams that could be in premiership contention next year. Essendon could be in contention with Kelly. Going to be interesting, but Essendon would be on his short list along with St Kilda, Melbourne and possibly the Bulldogs. Carlton a rough chance if he decides to play the long game. Carlton have good young talent, but are a few years away.

Actually he would be a great fit for Essendon. He would be silly to not consider them. I imagine Kelly will be considering all those Vic teams that could be in premiership contention next year. Essendon could be in contention with Kelly.

They have thrown everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, at Martin.

Kelly is a done deal to North, please continue to speculate all you like, but it won't change the outcome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They have thrown everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, at Martin.

Kelly is a done deal to North, please continue to speculate all you like, but it won't change the outcome.
Lmao we haven't thrown anything at Martin.

The only thing heading to north that's a done deal is a top 2 draft pick. No player wants to sign on to a sinking ship.

Lmao we haven't thrown anything at Martin.

The only thing heading to north that's a done deal is a top 2 draft pick. No player wants to sign on to a sinking ship.
Gee it's not like the Bomber fans to get way ahead of themselves.

You know what the Roos and Ess have in common? We both have only beaten 2 teams in the top 8. Looking forward to the soft wooden spoon draw next year.

You know what the Roos and Ess have in common? We both have only beaten 2 teams in the top 8. Looking forward to the soft wooden spoon draw next year.
You might get 6 wins instead of 4

Obscure stat but ok. In fairness, there's only 7 other teams we could beat given we're one of the 8, although you could argue we beat ourselves in the Sydney and Brisbane games

Obscure stat but ok. In fairness, there's only 7 other teams we could beat given we're one of the 8, although you could argue we beat ourselves in the Sydney and Brisbane games

Pssst Brisbane aren't in the top 8. ;)

If I had a dollar for every time I had to remind people of that...

Do Richmond get extra credit for beating themselves against Freo, GWS and the Dogs? I didn't think so....

Tell us your sauce bruv?

BBQShitBottle.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back