Recommitted Josh Kelly [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Dave Matthews on SEN stated that they aren't pressuring Kelly now, and they have accepted his contract won't be addressed until the season ends. Of course, they don't really have a choice but to take this course.

He also made mention that several of their young players were getting very big offers.

I know. You are clearly guessing. He's north bound. The sooner everyone comes to terms with kelly and martin being at north in 2018 the better.
Neither will be

wont be at north. will stay at gws or join carlton
"Now why would Kelly go to a club that's 17th on the ladder"

Probably heard that 100 times in this thread and i hope the irony isn't lost on all of you.

Looking forward to watching Kelly in the blue and white next year,him and Martin will be a beautiful thing to watch at North.

Yes yes it's happening suck it up.

Last edited:
wont be at north. will stay at gws or join carlton

I honestly fail to see how I could get banned from the Martin thread when all I see you do is fill up this entire board with infantile inane crap.

If we lose Kelly and Hopper, we put that money and some of Stevie J's coin on Martin. We pick up Martin and 3 first rounders.
Cheers.

You won't get 2 x 1st round picks for either Hopper or Kelly.

There's only one Collingwood.

Scrap that idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I said we would get 3 first rounders for the two players. At worst we will get something like 3, 15 and 21. More likely we get 4, 12 and 15.

3 & 21 from us and 15 for Hopper.

Get used to this idea.

If we lose Kelly and Hopper, we put that money and some of Stevie J's coin on Martin. We pick up Martin and 3 first rounders.
Cheers.
Wouldn't completely rule it out for now, can only speculate if he won't accept a $6M deal.

Would be big for Giants aswell after the failure to get Franklin.

Wouldn't completely rule it out for now, can only speculate if he won't accept a $6M deal.

The failure to get Franklin was the second-best thing the club has done, after signing Cameron's extension.

It wasn't a failure for the Giants that Sydney got Franklin imagine trying to fit him in to the their TPP aswell. Sydney did the Giants a favour, Cameron, Patton and co if there is one club that doesn't need Buddy it's the Giants.

It wasn't a failure for the Giants that Sydney got Franklin imagine trying to fit him in to the TPP aswell. Sydney did the Giants a favour, Cameron, Patton and co if there is one club that doesn't need Buddy it's the Giants.
He's one of the best players of all time. They have other options yes, but they went after him, probably thought they had him, and failed to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back