Recommitted Josh Kelly [re-signs with GWS]

Remove this Banner Ad

Dusty exploding took a bottom 6 team to a flag. The elite can do that.

The change in game plan is what propelled us up the ladder that year. Dusty finished 3rd in the Brownlow the year prior so you can hardly credit his form for the teams overall success.

Back to Kelly this is the deal that will set him up for life. He’s 23 this deal whether he stays or goes you would imagine it being long term 7plus years taking him into his 30s

A factor he needs to consider is where does he want to settle down and eventually raise his family years from now

I think it’s inevitable he chooses to come home now

Back to Kelly this is the deal that will set him up for life. He’s 23 this deal whether he stays or goes you would imagine it being long term 7plus years taking him into his 30s

A factor he needs to consider is where does he want to settle down and eventually raise his family years from now

Although both Josh and the club have said it's five years on the table.

So he cant retire then move back to the fish bowl afterwards?
Wow tough rules for living in Melbourne.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he leaves it wont be to North. If he left itd be for crowds, flags, or personal accolades. Money is not something he'll ever be short of. That said, I think he stays.

If he leaves it wont be to North. If he left itd be for crowds, flags, or personal accolades. Money is not something he'll ever be short of. That said, I think he stays.
It was north or gws last time and it will be again

Not many are fortunate enough to come home to play for the club they supported growing up and the club their dad played for

It was north or gws last time and it will be again

Not many are fortunate enough to come home to play for the club they supported growing up and the club their dad played for
I love you

Dont rule out the swans...has a buddy feel about it. If i were a betting man id say sydney convinced him to jump over a couple of years ago but were not in a position to sign him when he was last out of contract. Swans told him to bide his time and we will clear cap space..hence hanners and rohan being moved on, and likely retirements of mcveigh and jack. Swans making it very public we are evolving the midfield and looking at life after kennedy and co. 2020 midfield of heeney,parker, mills and kelly

Dont rule out the swans...has a buddy feel about it. If i were a betting man id say sydney convinced him to jump over a couple of years ago but were not in a position to sign him when he was last out of contract. Swans told him to bide his time and we will clear cap space..hence hanners and rohan being moved on, and likely retirements of mcveigh and jack. Swans making it very public we are evolving the midfield and looking at life after kennedy and co. 2020 midfield of heeney,parker, mills and kelly
Looks like we can add Sydney to the list of clubs with vocal delusional supporters on Bigfooty. Be sure to welcome them, Carlton and North

Looks like we can add Sydney to the list of clubs with vocal delusional supporters on Bigfooty. Be sure to welcome them, Carlton and North

Even as a North supporter I couldn't resist glee at this.

Don't worry, it's not all of you. Probably 2 or 3 from each club in particular that do it :)

Oh, for sure mate... there’s been a few Dogs guilty too.

Gold Coast fans strangely level though :D

Rules Carlton out then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back