Analysis Josh Kennedy: Back 2 Back 2 Back Coleman Medalist?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yaknow what? I actually dont mind that Buddy kicked the 10 (seeing anyone kick 10 goals in a game is a good spectacle).
I also like the fact the we as a team will be made to earn Josh Kennedy's Coleman. Having a challenge is always a good thing, and it makes for some great suspense. Kennedy to kick his 6th goal after the siren to put the eagles up by exactly 4 goals. :thumbsu:

* suspense. Kennedy kicking his 20th after the siren to put us up by 187

FFS Buddy with 10. Forget about trying to win tomorrow, just pass it to JK at every opportunity lol. Unfortunately I can see us trying to get it to Priddis and Mitchell instead because they're retiring... :'(
Or we try to win the game to make finals and JK kicks a bag as he's prone to do naturally.

Imagine if if jk kicks 10 and daniher kicks 9.
The funny thing is that they would pump buddy and daniher on AAA before they get to jk.

Jack Darling hasn't had a bigger week to step up.

Would be poetic to see lecca feed his best mate for one last time as well.

******* buddy, ******* useless carlton campaigners. Was the only thing I was looking forward to this late season, can't see jk bagging 5 or 6 against the crows, Pyke will triple team him tomorrow, can guarantee it, he knows how kennedy centric we are.

******* buddy, ******* useless carlton campaigners. Was the only thing I was looking forward to this late season, can't see jk bagging 5 or 6 against the crows, Pyke will triple team him tomorrow, can guarantee it, he knows how kennedy centric we are.

They'll be more concerned with supply. Kennedy will be double teamed, they'll get smashed if they triple team him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If JK kicks 6 by 3/4 time we'll be getting into Sheptember mode, not holiday mode. ;)

Its 3qtr time. Scores are level. JK has the Coleman in the bag already. Beers already on ice back in the locker room. 8th place plays GWS in Sydney in 2 weeks. 9th place is in Bali by Tuesday. Does this group push, or...

I hope you're right though, because the Gary Lyon tears on Monday morning could just about be the greatest thing ever

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Darling hasn't had a bigger week to step up.

Would be poetic to see lecca feed his best mate for one last time as well.

Final minutes of last quarter. Kennedy free in goal square and sitting on 4 goals. LeCras gets ball 55m out on the boundary, assesses his options, and decides to do what LeCras does best and be a selfish prick.
Kennedy misses out on Coleman and Eagles miss finals by a goal.

Most poetic way to cap off 2017 :thumbsu:

Final minutes of last quarter. Kennedy free in goal square and sitting on 4 goals. LeCras gets ball 55m out on the boundary, assesses his options, and decides to do what LeCras does best and be a selfish prick.

Well I'm sold. While you've got that crystal ball working, I'll take next weeks Lotto numbers please

Lecras has looked after Kennedy his whole career, always spots him up and will know exactly how much he's on.
^ this

He kicked 5 on em last time

Care_Bears_Welcome_to_Care-a-Lot_5088.jpg

Its 3qtr time. Scores are level. JK has the Coleman in the bag already. Beers already on ice back in the locker room. 8th place plays GWS in Sydney in 2 weeks. 9th place is in Bali by Tuesday. Does this group push, or...

I hope you're right though, because the Gary Lyon tears on Monday morning could just about be the greatest thing ever

8th place does not play gws.

8th plays 5th which is likely to be port.

I get what you mean though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back