Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2005
Bangkok
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subi, Celtics, Pats, Sox
325 points (3 weeks).

With early plea and 6 year good record down to 1. Take it immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very good result for him. Personally I am interested to see how our forward line works without him as he has some serious form issues at the moment.

Even with the concessions I feel he is very lucky.

True, could easily have been graded as reckless rather than intentional.

Though JK didn't leave the ground and left his arm tucked in, only made contact to the head with his shoulder because he's 5 inches taller than Jones.

3 down to 1 is a bonus so take it and say thanks.
Unlucky to happen as the player turned and dropped a little just as Kennedy got there so rather than get the shoulder he clipped the head.
Good week to not have him except not getting the 5-6 goals against a bottom 6 team will all but kill his Coleman chances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those saying he is lucky are wrong IMO. He isn't lucky as he basically got as harsh a grading as was going to be handed down for a bump with the ball at the contest without leaving the ground.

Only the discounting that has saved him, no luck involved.

Wow, 3 weeks down to 1........take it and run

Also an incident between MacKenzie and Franklin was assessed but found to be of insufficient force. Would that have been when Buddy went down right on the siren then got up and remonstrated with Ezy?

I'm very happy with what I saw in that little skirmish. I think we need a good old fashioned "line in the sand" game. It should have been the last derby.

Do whatever results in the fewest carryover points, we aren't a finals chance and he's been way out of form anyhow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back