Josh Kennedy to Brisbane - deal 90% done

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 15, 2007
PCO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I have it on very good authority that the Eagles are offering up Josh Kennedy in a bid to lure Daniel Rich home. If Rich accepts the offer then the Kennefy swap plus a draft pick is seen to be the compensation. My sources tell me Rich isn't yet sold on the idea of leaving but is considering it, and that Kennedy is disappointed that West Coast are using him as trade bait.

My sources understand the deal is 90% done.

Rich, Redden, Polec and pick 6.

Jokes, love Kennedy and he is critical component of our gameplan, as well as being a gun forward who is supposedly super respected by both the club and players.

One of those guys you just never consider trading.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hahahahaha

i'm glad theres finally a rumor thread thats not about the saints.

i call bullshit in any case. rich is happy at brissie. kennedy is happy at west coast. both clubs are happy with who they have.

plus it'd be very unusual for west coast to organize trades mid season without even knowing who is going to coach them next season.

Why would my sources lie about this? There's no reason to.
Whether you're full of BS or your 'source' is full of BS, either way, it's BS.

Kennedy's value atm is as high as it's ever been. Kennedy for Rich + a pick is ALMOST believable, if unlikely. But a gun CHF for a mid paced mid?

Computer sez: No way.

Whether you're full of BS or your 'source' is full of BS, either way, it's BS.

Kennedy's value atm is as high as it's ever been. Kennedy for Rich + a pick is ALMOST believable, if unlikely. But a gun CHF for a mid paced mid?

Computer sez: No way.

My sources have never BS'd me with info before. No reason to disbelieve them. It'd be a great shame to lose Rich but Kennedy is fair compensation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back