Josh Kennedy to Brisbane - deal 90% done

Remove this Banner Ad

OP is 100% correct, there is trade talk involving Josh Kennedy going to the Lions, and Rich heading to the eagles. However the deal involves J.P Kennedy, not J.J. Kennedy, in a 3 way trade.

Dalziell + 3rd rounder + 2nd rounder to Sydney

J.P Kennedy + Eagles 1st rounder to Brisbane

Rich home to West Coast (assuming Lions haven't gone into liquidation)

You're making light of a serious trade discussion. This is a serious thread.

rolfmfao @ Duritz claiming ANY of his threads are "serious". This is an obvious load of bs, like every other thread you have ever made. Kennedy is a CHF coming into the prime of his career, yet the Eagles want to trade him plus a pick to Brisbane for an average mid ??? Yeah thats a likely event ............. They put x4 years of development into him, turning him into a +70 goal/year CHF, but now want to offload him ???

If your deal went through then the Eagles basically recieved one spud midfielder in Masten and 1 average midfielder in Rich for a dual-brownlow medalist and premiership captain ??? The Lions could offer up Rich plus their 1st and 2nd rd picks (in a compromised draft) and the Eagles would still knock it back ................

Coryne I am hurt and stunned by your words. Just because I post on the Bay doesn't mean I can't be serious, too. I am just reporting what my sourceshave told me.

And I have just corrected you.

you missed out on a couple of details, that's all, no harm done.

five.gif

Coryne I am hurt and stunned by your words. Just because I post on the Bay doesn't mean I can't be serious, too. I am just reporting what my sourceshave told me.

Duritz, IF you had a decent source you would be constantly making threads about upcoming trades, drafting. player injuries and all the other inside information sources generally supply. When was the last time you 1) made a thread outside of the bay and 2) make a thread based on a sources information which actually came through ???

I didn't. :confused:

I mentioned it in a thread when Rich to WCST was brought up, but didn't announce it on the bay because it's a serious topic, not Bay fodder.

You made a comment suggesting that he would be at the lions next year 5 or so mins before you made this thread.

West Coast are not stupid. If they get rid of Kennedy it will set them back 5 years. Yes Darling is a good young player but he will never make it as a number 1 forward and West Coast have nobody else to replace Kennedy and do nearly as good a job. Eagles Midfield is going find without Rich.

I love how after one (very good) game, Kennedy is suddenly so good he is worth Daniel Rich and a first round draft pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love how after one (very good) game, Kennedy is suddenly so good he is worth Daniel Rich and a first round draft pick.

Kennedy has been consistently good in 10/11, with the odd down patch.

Duritz was suggesting we would trade Kennedy and a pick for Rich.

Why would WC trade a very good young CHF who is on his way to realizing his potential for a slightly above average young mid?

OP is 100% correct, there is trade talk involving Josh Kennedy going to the Lions, and Rich heading to the eagles. However the deal involves J.P Kennedy, not J.J. Kennedy, in a 3 way trade.

Dalziell + 3rd rounder + 2nd rounder to Sydney

J.P Kennedy + Eagles 1st rounder to Brisbane

Rich home to West Coast (assuming Lions haven't gone into liquidation)

This I could understand.... but not live with if those picks are all WCE picks....

Are you seriously suggestng you'd take Rich over Kennedy.

REGARDLESS, some mega humourless people in this thread. Thread should have been left in the bay, I had a good laugh, and Duritz isn't a stupid guy.

Move back to the bay or lock.

So your inside sources from Brisbane told you JK is disappointed that the Eagles are using him as trade bait? How the **** they know?

So your inside sources from Brisbane told you JK is disappointed that the Eagles are using him as trade bait? How the **** they know?

*shrugs* same way I know, I guess. It's an odd move by WCST but again, apparently Woosha really wants Rich. Sees a bit of himself in him, perhaps, I dunno.

Will be interesting to see the WA media reaction when it all comes out later in the year.

*shrugs* same way I know, I guess. It's an odd move by WCST but again, apparently Woosha really wants Rich. Sees a bit of himself in him, perhaps, I dunno.

Will be interesting to see the WA media reaction when it all comes out later in the year.

OK Duritz, ill ask again. If you have this GREAT source you claim to have then what other threads have you made in the past based off of information from said source which has proven to be true ??? I mean you are the guy that makes threads about anything and everything, so I am sure you would have made a couple of threads based on your "reliable source" over the years ............

OK Duritz, ill ask again. If you have this GREAT source you claim to have then what other threads have you made in the past based off of information from said source which has proven to be true ??? I mean you are the guy that makes threads about anything and everything, so I am sure you would have made a couple of threads based on your "reliable source" over the years ............

I've probably been on this board two, maybe three times prior to this thread? Trade stuff normally doesn't interest me. This one did, though, because how high profile it is for both us and the Eagles.

Kennedy is disappointed that WCE are using him as tradebait to Brisbane, so he wants to be traded to Brisbane?...

Surely if that was the case it would turn out more like the Bradshaw scenario.

He doesn't have anything against Brisbane, I've been told he's disappointed in the Eagles for being used as tradebait. Wouldn't you be, too? I know I would, in his shoes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back