Josh Rachele - Every goal of his career.

Who is the best person to run a thread like this

• cmndstab

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • stabby

• ex-mod cmndstab

• I reckon cmndstab could do it

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

119others

The Crows are coming
Apr 19, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
The media just loving our boys at the minute. Taking every opportunity to highlight whatever they are doing

Makes a pleasant change from 5 years of bile thrown at pretty much everything the club and players have done

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
And no more talk of the ****** camp at long last (but holds breath for possible class action to come..)

119others

The Crows are coming
Apr 19, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Surely we can send them more than a scarf and two badges.
We need to ensure Josh meets the sweetest, most gorgeous, ideally smart and successful young lady to settle down with over the next 2 years. Unless he has a GF already of course haha

We need to ensure Josh meets the sweetest, most gorgeous, ideally smart and successful young lady to settle down with over the next 2 years. Unless he has a GF already of course haha
Sloane still with his gf from pre-draft.

WeeBlake

Club Legend
Aug 5, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
“Coming in I had to change my number plates! I had Victorian ones and my car got egged a couple of times where my host family was so I had to change that.”

Kids these days, just as bad as kids in the old days

John Who

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
“Coming in I had to change my number plates! I had Victorian ones and my car got egged a couple of times where my host family was so I had to change that.”

Kids these days, just as bad as kids in the old days
You had your cars egged too? Or were you the one who’s being doing the egging?

119others

The Crows are coming
Apr 19, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
‘I’m waiting until a crazy goal’: Rachele on Crows’ rise, Rankine and backflip plans - ‘I’m waiting until a crazy goal’: Rachele on Crows’ rise, Rankine and backflip plans

and the best part of the article:

What was your first thought when you heard you'd be playing alongside Izak Rankine this year?

I was extremely excited. It can get hard from an individual viewpoint as a small forward and last year I did struggle at times so to have him come in and learn off him has been great. We're always discussing guys we have played on in the past who have really shut us down. We speak about who can block for who and who goes into the centre bounces as well to free us up. It does cause a lot of chaos when we switch between the midfield and forward line and we did practice that a lot in the pre-season. I'm just keen to play with him for however long our careers go for, it's been a joy so far.

Heres hoping :)

NT Thunder1

Rookie
Aug 18, 2019
Darwin
AFL Club
Adelaide
and the best part of the article:

What was your first thought when you heard you'd be playing alongside Izak Rankine this year?

I was extremely excited. It can get hard from an individual viewpoint as a small forward and last year I did struggle at times so to have him come in and learn off him has been great. We're always discussing guys we have played on in the past who have really shut us down. We speak about who can block for who and who goes into the centre bounces as well to free us up. It does cause a lot of chaos when we switch between the midfield and forward line and we did practice that a lot in the pre-season. I'm just keen to play with him for however long our careers go for, it's been a joy so far.

Heres hoping :)

And on living with Nank and Soligo..

"We all love being around the Crows and we want some sustain some success and play all our careers here"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 29, 2008
Northeast Suburbs
AFL Club
Adelaide
And on living with Nank and Soligo..

"We all love being around the Crows and we want some sustain some success and play all our careers here"

Definitely good to hear :thumbsu: But this would be a good time to be at the Crows. Things trending in the right direction, genuine reason to have hope for the future.

If things start to stagnate or go backwards again, that will be the real test of how much they love being here.

119others

The Crows are coming
Apr 19, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Definitely good to hear :thumbsu: But this would be a good time to be at the Crows. Things trending in the right direction, genuine reason to have hope for the future.

If things start to stagnate or go backwards again, that will be the real test of how much they love being here.
The trend is our friend mate! And it’s not hard to imagine, as a minimum, progressive improvement over the next 2 years from our batch of likely elite youngsters. Throw in a FA or 2 and/or another shrewd trade in and we are very likely on the up.

Fab early signs of the lads buy in and remember he extended his first contact by another 2 years during his first pre-season. Genuinely seems to love his footy at the Crows and you can see it in his reactions on game day of unbridled exuberance - he is often the first player in to celebrate with the goal kicker you may have noticed?

Not sure where to put this… but my lad designed this…
IMG_2888.jpeg

crom23

Draftee
May 17, 2023
AFL Club
Adelaide
Lets keep an eye on how many trips he's making home lol

With the Rumours he's missing home and thinking about going back, if he finds a girl there them it's all over 😭

119others

The Crows are coming
Apr 19, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide

With the Rumours he's missing home and thinking about going back, if he finds a girl there them it's all over 😭
So you have joined bf to share this “rumour” with us as your one and only post.

So what rumours? He has seemed totally engaged since day one and may well have been the first of the 2021 batch of draftees (besides ND 4 year initial contract) to extend at the first available opportunity prior to round one last year (ditto Soli)

He looks like he has more joy playing on field and celebrating with his teammates when they kick a goal (normally first man in) and the crowd than anyone else. Loves his onfield experience without a doubt. Still has 2.5 years left to run on contract

Home is a few hours out of MLB.

So what have you got for us?

Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
So you have joined bf to share this “rumour” with us as your one and only post.

So what rumours? He has seemed totally engaged since day one and may well have been the first of the 2021 batch of draftees (besides ND 4 year initial contract) to extend at the first available opportunity prior to round one last year (ditto Soli)

He looks like he has more joy playing on field and celebrating with his teammates when they kick a goal (normally first man in) and the crowd than anyone else. Loves his onfield experience without a doubt. Still has 2.5 years left to run on contract

Home is a few hours out of MLB.

So what have you got for us?
There was that article in the last couple of weeks saying how he was enjoying it and wanted to stick around with the lads coming through.

119others

The Crows are coming
Apr 19, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
There was that article in the last couple of weeks saying how he was enjoying it and wanted to stick around with the lads coming through.
Yep and mentioned wanting to play with Rankine for whole of their careers

Incorrect, he is loving Adelaide life.

Back