Remove this Banner Ad

Crow till I die

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Damo's take...seems the media are taking note of just how talented this kid is

IF ...​

Ben Hart was 17 at the start of his debut season in 1992 and made that season's All-Australian team (and then equally extraordinarily retained his position the following season) ...

THEN ...​

why can't another Crow crack it in a debut AFL season? Josh Rachele making all the right moves right now.

Pilchard_Adams

Premiership Player
Sep 11, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Damo's take...seems the media are taking note of just how talented this kid is

IF ...​

Ben Hart was 17 at the start of his debut season in 1992 and made that season's All-Australian team (and then equally extraordinarily retained his position the following season) ...

THEN ...​

why can't another Crow crack it in a debut AFL season? Josh Rachele making all the right moves right now.
Imagine if he played for a Vic club, he would have a statue at the MCG already

John Who

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
I think when it comes down to it, why I love Rachele isn’t just the goal kicking talents. It’s more the fact I get excited whenever he gets near the ball. He’s one of those special players where he often makes thing happen to the team’s advantage - footy smarts - a la D. Jarman and Betts. The kind of presence that brings crowds to footy games.

Dudersaurus

Club Legend
Oct 7, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
He looks like one of those rare players who just has time to chose best option, like the game is in slow motion around him. Super exciting talent
Time to choose and skills to execute. Those passes to Gollant and Tex in the last couple of weeks have me more excited than his forward 50 work.

ABAB

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 3, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Today proves he’s only human 😞
Missed a set shot directly in front when the breeze got hold of it, didn't take the shot on the run when inside 50, dropped a chest mark very close to goal, hit the post with a 45m set shot on the boundary with a tricky breeze and took mark 35m in front of goal when the umpire called a push out by another player which wasn't even there. Not a quiet game as most thought.

radiojake

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LIVFC
Couple more guys at work specifically mentioning Rachele and how they've started watching Crows games just to see him play

We have a special player

spexau

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 25, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Missed a set shot directly in front when the breeze got hold of it, didn't take the shot on the run when inside 50, dropped a chest mark very close to goal, hit the post with a 45m set shot on the boundary with a tricky breeze and took mark 35m in front of goal when the umpire called a push out by another player which wasn't even there. Not a quiet game as most thought.
Could've had 3 or 4 easily. Dropped a soda from a pass from Cook.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad