Votes: 88 11.6%
  • another Vic club

Votes: 258 34.0%
  • another Non Vic Club

Votes: 14 1.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That's about it.

The tiges would have to trade up so hard that I think Schache will not be a viable pick up for them. They would have to blow their 2 x 1st round picks for an upgrade & change and then add something else on top.

I assume he wants to get back to Victoria, so that rules out Freo, & GC. Carlton might be enticed, but they would want a late 1st round pick coming back to them. North have more pressing issues.

Collingwood at pick 6 seems more logical to me.

No thank you.

North wouldn't be able to deal with us bringing in another decent player after just re-signing Dusty. It would put to bed any argument that they made us overpay. Of course they have just spent the last 12 months trying to bring Kelly and Martin in so haven't invested the time that's usually required to facilitate these trades.

Look, I still have Schache staying but if there's ever a reason to let him go....
You overpayed but you paid martin's family outside the cap. Illegal payments that the AFL has allowed to protect the image of the game. Just like the AFL offered schache behind the scenes payments so that he would re-sign duriing the year. It's a bit fishy that richmond wanted to sign him for 700k a year and he decided to sign on at brisbane for half that. Especially when he wants to come back home. The AFL is a force and will protect the queensland and nsw clubs at all costs!

You overpayed but you paid martin's family outside the cap. Illegal payments that the AFL has allowed to protect the image of the game. Just like the AFL offered schache behind the scenes payments so that he would re-sign duriing the year. It's a bit fishy that richmond wanted to sign him for 700k a year and he decided to sign on at brisbane for half that. Especially when he wants to come back home. The AFL is a force and will protect the queensland and nsw clubs at all costs!
Uhh what?! How bout offer up some kind of proof instead of ridiculous statements that my grandmother could have lied about.
He actually has incentives that he can get that can lead up to 500k. Posts facts instead of bs

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/forums/conspiracies-mysteries-and-the-paranormal.159/

They probably already have a thread on North Melbourne paying 93% of the cap.

Richmond: "We'll get back to you."
That they will.

Balmey was willing to fly to to En Zed unannounced a couple of weeks back. He's not adverse to a quick Jeep ride up the ring road to Seymour.

Stay tuned. :)

That they will.

Balmey was willing to fly to to En Zed unannounced a couple of weeks back. He's not adverse to a quick Jeep ride up the ring road to Seymour.

Stay tuned. :)

I'll let you know if I see a black Jeep out the front of Schache's house.

Uhh what?! How bout offer up some kind of proof instead of ridiculous statements that my grandmother could have lied about.
He actually has incentives that he can get that can lead up to 500k. Posts facts instead of bs
I wish i had proof but this isn't the AFL's first rodeo. The CIA has more leaks. After the essendon saga they are water tight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish i had proof but this isn't the AFL's first rodeo. The CIA has more leaks. After the essendon saga they are water tight.

Do tell why they didn't help us stop go-home-5 players when they left in 2013, or James Aish when he did, or change our academy arrangement to a diluted state from what it was before --- I can keep going on with the list. AFL is controlled more by what the Vic clubs want, than your perceived dilutions about them propping up the interstate clubs.

Do tell why they didn't help us stop go-home-5 players when they left in 2013, or James Aish when he did, or change our academy arrangement to a diluted state from what it was before --- I can keep going on with the list. AFL is controlled more by what the Vic clubs want, than your perceived dilutions about them propping up the interstate clubs.
Just quietly, you did pretty well out of that Aish trade. :'(

Lol

Have you proved that martians actually own ALDI and they are the reason north had such a poor year as they contaminated the spam your club buys from there that feeds your playing group?

And that, my friends, is salt

And that, my friends, is salt
How is it salt? I just want a fair competition. You'd be outraged too and I'm sure you were when the visy/judd stuff was floated around.
Those were problems and the AFL identified that. Hence why they are trying to keep players like schache and lynch in queensland. The AFL has spent a lot of money repairing Brisbane's image and culture. Won't look too good if another highly rated kid wants out. He's basically a hostage in brisbane and this point of time. I'm going to try and get my hands on a recent interview with schache. I bet if i look at his fingers i could see him tapping '... --- ...' onto the desk.

That's about it.

The tiges would have to trade up so hard that I think Schache will not be a viable pick up for them. They would have to blow their 2 x 1st round picks for an upgrade & change and then add something else on top.

I assume he wants to get back to Victoria, so that rules out Freo, & GC. Carlton might be enticed, but they would want a late 1st round pick coming back to them. North have more pressing issues.

Collingwood at pick 6 seems more logical to me.
No they wouldn't

How is it salt? I just want a fair competition. You'd be outraged too and I'm sure you were when the visy/judd stuff was floated around.

Those were problems and the AFL identified that. Hence why they are trying to keep players like schache and lynch in queensland. The AFL has spent a lot of money repairing Brisbane's image and culture. Won't look too good if another highly rated kid wants out. He's basically a hostage in brisbane and this point of time. I'm going to try and get my hands on a recent interview with schache. I bet if i look at his fingers i could see him tapping '... --- ...' onto the desk.

Ah right, you are just bored.
Won't waste my time, carry on !!!!

Brisbane fans need to understand players lose value. Being pick 2 a few years back is irrelevant. Schache has struggled and can't get a game in the worst side in the competition. By the sounds of things the deal Richmond are offering money wise is hardly massive, so a first rounder and stake knifes is fair.

Without proof, it is just continuous dribble that you seem to be some good at.....

Back