• another Non Vic Club

Votes: 14 1.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 8, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Thought a thread was appropriate, Richmond circling according to Jay Clark. Hasn't put pen to paper yet but hopefully he Re-signs with the Lions soon. Would be worth about what he was drafted at imo.

What would you trade for him?

We will have two first rounders so the lower of those plus some high quality steak knives you'd imagine. His value is still high, but surely would have diminished slightly after not being able to get on the park. Is exactly what we need though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will have two first rounders so the lower of those plus some high quality steak knives you'd imagine. His value is still high, but surely would have diminished slightly after not being able to get on the park. Is exactly what we need though.

Who does the other first round rounder belong to?

Watch us take a second and Astbury...

Not being able to get on the park? He played just about every game last season as a first year KPF, injury free all pre season until the JLT Series. He's missed round 1 but should be back by round 3/4.

As far as I've heard, he has no intention of leaving. Things can change I suppose.

Watch us take a second and Astbury...

Haha would be a steal but I don't see us trading Astbury anymore. He has actually come good since Brisbane initially showed interest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not being able to get on the park? He played just about every game last season as a first year KPF, injury free all pre season until the JLT Series. He's missed round 1 but should be back by round 3/4.

As far as I've heard, he has no intention of leaving. Things can change I suppose.

Apologies. I was definitely incorrect there.

Has been some rumours about North too, was/is a North fan so might be linked from there.

Hope he stays at the Lions though (although we'd love him).
Before the draft didn't he say he supported the Lions and wanted to play for them badly?

Can't see him leaving

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Don't see him leaving either, but Richmond won't make the decision easy I'm sure.

It's an easy decision. If he was to leave it would be to WIN finals and contend for a flag, that leaves Richmond out of the equation.

Ok i remember something about his late father.

Hope he stays, brisbane have had no luck with their quality kids stayimg up there over the last 4-5 years

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

Aside from the infamous GH5 we've just lost Aish in recent years. The vast majority of recent draftees have resigned. Schache the one remaining big name and my guess is he resigns - probably long term and big $$$

Aside from the infamous GH5 we've just lost Aish in recent years. The vast majority of recent draftees have resigned. Schache the one remaining big name and my guess is he resigns - probably long term and big $$$
True. You would be alot better with Docherty and Polec still running around

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

He ain't leaving. His old man, Laurence schake played for the bears. Unfortunately he passed away a few years back and since then it's been his dream to play for Brisbane. I mean who would actually want and hope to get drafted to Brisbane as a Victorian/SA lad. Highly doubt he will leave

Back