Votes: 88 11.6%
  • another Vic club

Votes: 258 34.0%
  • another Non Vic Club

Votes: 14 1.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Dogs obviously see Boyd as more of a ruck/forward

Despite what some people think, Boyd did solid as a Ruck this season. May not dominate but gives us something at least. That being said the Dogs still view Roughead as main ruck, with Boyd pinch hitting. I'd rather keep Boyd in the pocket so he develops as a forward
We don't really have anyone else to ruck so hands are tied for now until/if English develops

Given how badly Brisbane s**t the bed on this one (seriously, having Schache not play in the GF was a bad decision), they've come out of it OK.

Bottom line, keeping Schache was untenable because he would have been a guaranteed bust at the Lions due to homesickness.

At the Dogs he at least has a chance. Still far from a certainty, though. Bulldogs right not to throw the kitchen sink.

Also, all of Bigfooty won thanks to Roylion's FAIR AND EQUAL!

Bit s**t all the people slamming Brisbane. To my eyes they helped a kid in a bit of crisis get back home where he needed to be. Sure they postured a bit to try and get a good deal but which club wouldn't? Fair play Brisbane, did the right thing, I reckon as a club you should be proud.
More to do with Roylions posturing and s**t canning of people suggesting he's not worth what they think he is, and then having to put up with constant rubbish walls of text and the same picture being posted over and over.

Good on Brisbane for facilitating a trade back home for Schache, the kid obviously has some issues and they did what was best for him rather then what was best for the club.

It's not often you see supporters calling their own club liars. o_O
Really? Come to the Pies board, we do it all the time, because they lie all the time!

More to do with Roylions posturing and s**t canning of people suggesting he's not worth what they think he is,

Got any specific examples of my 'shitcanning' of people in regards to trades?

and then having to put up with constant rubbish walls of text

Yes, I know there were some that struggled to cope with anything longer than one or two sentences. Visuals seemed to be the way to go instead.

and the same picture being posted over and over.

Same picture? I used at least three different pictures. I thought you would have liked a break from the "walls of text" in favour of something more simple.

Bulldogs now have two big key forwards who ran home within 2 years of being drafted.

Schache is a bit of a dick. If he had no intention of staying in Brisbane he should not have made a song and dance about how he was happy to be drafted to Brisbane. Brisbane essentially had pick 2 stolen from them because of it.

Either hes going to be the best KPF in the league in 2-3 years or hes going to be a VFL superstar...

Roll the dice I guess. Add him to the list of kids who dont want to leave mum.
Yes. Those are definitely the only potential career trajectories for Josh Schache.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got any specific examples of my 'shitcanning' of people in regards to trades?

Yes, I know there were some that struggled to cope with anything longer than one or two sentences. Visuals seemed to be the way to go instead.

Same picture? I used at least three different pictures. I thought you would have liked a break from the "walls of text" in favour of something more simple.

So did you get the pick you think he was worth?

I’ve never said I thought that the Lions are or aren’t trying to get rid of Josh. I was simply commenting on that specific posts scenario, which frankly I find difficult to believe.

Colour me devastated. Apologies for not wanting to waste 20 minutes replying to exactly the same quote over and over again.
Nup.... s**t attitude there mate. s**t post too.

I never made a comment about what I thought Schache's 'worth' was.

Have you got any specific examples of my 'shitcanning' of people in regards to trades?

One question, don’t need you to spin it or anything, just answer it straight.
If you were told that you would trade Schache, after Brisbane approached him about the possibility of a trade, for picks 25 and 40, without knowing what else happened during the trade period, would you be happy about it? Would you think that’s fair and equal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One question, don’t need you to spin it or anything, just answer it straight.
If you were told that you would trade Schache, after Brisbane approached him about the possibility of a trade, for picks 25 and 40, without knowing what else happened during the trade period, would you be happy about it? Would you think that’s fair and equal?

You can read my comments on the trade period for Brisbane including Schache (and including that scenario) here.

Well it seems I was proven correct. Schache packed his bags, was desperate for Richmond, fortunately we denied him so Dogs got him for 25 and 40.

I originally suggested Conca and Miles for Schache (probably worth similar to what Dogs gave up) and I was abused and called a troll.

However, as always, I am right.

You can read my comments on the trade period for Brisbane including Schache (and including that scenario) here.

That post takes into consideration the whole picture. Which isn’t what I was asking. Never mind, you’ve answered it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never made a comment about what I thought Schache's 'worth' was.

Have you got any specific examples of my 'shitcanning' of people in regards to trades?
You certainly made it clear when people were proposing deals of later picks outside of the top 10 that it wouldn't be sufficient.

And I'm not going through thousands of posts to pick out specific examples, your own posters were embarrassed at how you were conducting yourself, maybe stick to discussing old Fitzroy because any other topic you seem to embarrass yourself in.

Bulldogs now have two big key forwards who ran home within 2 years of being drafted.

Schache is a bit of a dick. If he had no intention of staying in Brisbane he should not have made a song and dance about how he was happy to be drafted to Brisbane. Brisbane essentially had pick 2 stolen from them because of it.
They probably would have still taken him expecting to get a lot more years of service. There have been and will be plenty of high draft picks who don’t live up to a club’s expectations. The draft is a lottery. Who knows whether he would have been a success if drafted by a Melbourne based club?

Back