• another Non Vic Club

Votes: 14 1.8%

• Total voters
Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Whilst everybody is making fun of Brisbane for doing the deal and losing etc etc etc

Thing to remember is that Richmond have been in contact with Schache for a very long time and Leppa/Schache thing is meant to be pretty close
Richmond did alot of home work and have had an eye on josh for a fair while - But decided that #17 was not on the table and to take it further had no intentions on trading for Josh at all.

Makes you believe that perhaps there is more to this than meets the eye and the kid does have some real issue's
I wish him the best of luck and he is definitely a talent and hope he comes good for the Doggie's and has a great career from now on.

Flags_In_The_Bag

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Not a fan of overseas teams.....
that's fire sale value. lions clearly think he has issues which they cant fix.

cloke, boyd and schache. dogs better beef up their welfare dept.
Cloke has one more year until he is perm playing his last football years for Footscray and Boyd was more to do with Stringer, watch Boyd kill it next year with a roaming young promising forward that is mentored by Cloke and has parallels with Tom.

Flags_In_The_Bag

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
He bailed on the chance to play in the NEAFL grand final. After that he was gone no matter the price we recieved. I saw it as a betrayal of the club and so did management. Watching him play live he has a pea heart. Doesnt want body contact at all. Ballenden will be twice the player...

On SM-T530 using BigFooty.com mobile app
The latest from him is he isn't promising.

Flags_In_The_Bag

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
As usual, I was right, and every Brisbane supporter was very wrong.

I was abused for suggesting 17 + Miles could form the basis of a trade.

I was called delusional

I was told to go away and never come back.

But as always, I was right.
Oh boy, you must lead a sad demeaning life if you have to pat yourself on the back all the time on an internet forum site

Sedat!

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 3, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I just hope for schache sake that he dosnt get treated like Boyd, from what I've been told dahlhaus and libba did a number on Boyd.
You omitted the instigator and ringleader of the Boyd bullying. Dahl and Libba have already acknowledged personal liability for their actions this year and are now in sync with rest of the team.

The kennel is going to be a much happier and harmonious place in 2018 than it was this year.

Bomber_Dan

Team Captain
Aug 7, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
You couldn't be any more transparent. Your avatar shows what kind of person you are
My avatar has no bearing on my opinion of schache. I just hope being back with his parents can assist him in getting the best out kg himself to play AFL footy. I just hope Dal&Libba leaves him alone considering the fragile state his already in. We want our talented you youngsters to be out in the park, it's good for the AFL in general to see that.

Bomber_Dan

Team Captain
Aug 7, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
You omitted the instigator and ringleader of the Boyd bullying. Dahl and Libba have already acknowledged personal liability for their actions this year and are now in sync with rest of the team.

The kennel is going to be a much happier and harmonious place in 2018 than it was this year.
From what I've been told is that libba is untouchable considering his famous doggie father. Libba was in fact the ring leader and stringer was the scapegoat. Stringer will benefit from being away from Libba&Dal, that's neither here or there because we are here to discuss schache. Like I posted previously, I hope that being with his parents will enable him to fulfill his enormous potential, because you want to see the talented youngsters out there. Let's hope for schache sake that your right and the rat pack has learned their lesson.

Doggy

Brownlow Medallist
May 20, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
My avatar has no bearing on my opinion of schache. I just hope being back with his parents can assist him in getting the best out kg himself to play AFL footy. I just hope Dal&Libba leaves him alone considering the fragile state his already in. We want our talented you youngsters to be out in the park, it's good for the AFL in general to see that.

* off arsehole.

You're not even trying to hide your trolling now.

Now you're throwing around unsubstantiated bullshit.

From a supporter of a cheating club with a ****ed up drugs culture you should probably just take your trolling opinions and shove them up your ass.

By the way, enjoy Stringer's ex, gamblimg and substance abuse.. certainly fits into your "culture" :'(

Bomber_Dan

Team Captain
Aug 7, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
**** off arsehole.

You're not even trying to hide your trolling now.

Now you're throwing around unsubstantiated bullshit.

From a supporter of a cheating club with a ****** up drugs culture you should probably just take your trolling opinions and shove them up your ass.

By the way, enjoy Stringer's ex, gamblimg and substance abuse.. certainly fits into your "culture" :'(
There's need for all that, it's Friday:). All I wanted is what's best for schache because he is a talented youngster and you want them out on the park playing AFL. I just hope libba&Dal have finally learnt their lesson especially after the Boyd incident. Yes you guys got him on the cheap but I truly hope that he gets himself right to play AFL maybe being with his parents will help with that, time will tell.

Doggy

Brownlow Medallist
May 20, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
There's need for all that, it's Friday:). All I wanted is what's best for schache because he is a talented youngster and you want them out on the park playing AFL. I just hope libba&Dal have finally learnt their lesson especially after the Boyd incident. Yes you guys got him on the cheap but I truly hope that he gets himself right to play AFL maybe being with his parents will help with that, time will tell.

You just can't stop can you.

What a pathetic troll

LittleG

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 18, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
From what I've been told is that libba is untouchable considering his famous doggie father. Libba was in fact the ring leader and stringer was the scapegoat. Stringer will benefit from being away from Libba&Dal, that's neither here or there because we are here to discuss schache. Like I posted previously, I hope that being with his parents will enable him to fulfill his enormous potential, because you want to see the talented youngsters out there. Let's hope for schache sake that your right and the rat pack has learned their lesson.

M7.
Pull your head in and stop making up crap!
You will soon discover what Stringer is. The fact no other club wanted him should have brought on alarm bells for the Bombers.
But then I remember you have Goddard and know Stringbean will fit right in!

Bomber_Dan

Team Captain
Aug 7, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
M7.
Pull your head in and stop making up crap!
You will soon discover what Stringer is. The fact no other club wanted him should have brought on alarm bells for the Bombers.
But then I remember you have Goddard and know Stringbean will fit right in!
We got stringer for a packet of chips. If you like to discuss stringer there is a thread for it in the D&T board. Look I'm only passing on what I've been told in relation to the bullying of Boyd. With schaches state of mind currently, I just hope libba&Dal has learnt from their mistakes(as quoted from doggies supporter).

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Probably likely to get the flick from the Dogs at the end of the season. Does he have any trade value and or find another club ?

Personally I think he could do a Liam Jones and find his niche as a key position defender at another club. Such a pity a highly rated junior hasn't been able to put it together. It would be such a waste if he is lost to the AFL system, but he might be happier playing in the VFL or a lower tier league.

Jan 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Probably likely to get the flick from the Dogs at the end of the season. Does he have any trade value and or find another club ?

Personally I think he could do a Liam Jones and find his niche as a key position defender at another club. Such a pity a highly rated junior hasn't been able to put it together. It would be such a waste if he is lost to the AFL system, but he might be happier playing in the VFL or a lower tier league.

I don't think he has any value, for all the physical gifts has not shown any AFL level intensity or mindset. Suspect you are right, he might be happier at a lower level.

Put it this way, if Josh Bruce got picked ahead of me all year I would question whether I was going to make it at AFL level. And they are about to draft someone who has huge junior reputation as a key forward.

May 25, 2006
Beach
AFL Club
Collingwood

Carlton sounds like an ideal destination for all concerned.

Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Redbacks, Adelaide United

The fact he hasn't played been tried in defence ahead of Ryan Gardner says that maybe he's not up to playing down back.

If he is delisted then that may be it for his career.

Back