Traded Josh Schache [Traded to Melbourne for F4]

Remove this Banner Ad

"Welcome aboard Josh, just step into the next room for your welcome."

full

Wow Josh Schache legit makes Jack Watts look like an absolute superstar, #2 overall draft pick to Brisbane, then traded to the Dogs for picks 25 & 40?, now traded to Melbourne for a ham sandwich.

Last edited:
Well done Melbourne you’ve picked up a guy with little to no heart and just average across all facets of his game.

If he wasn’t a former #2 pick he’d be out of the league already

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s no world beater but if he’s the cover for Weideman leaving then he at least has a little more grunt and can clunk a mark.

Played in young Brisbane team with a lot of pressure on him, a WB team where he really didn’t have a good chance and maybe a more mature Melbourne can use him better.

At worst he’s OK depth

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He’s no world beater but if he’s the cover for Weideman leaving then he at least has a little more grunt and can clunk a mark.

Played in young Brisbane team with a lot of pressure on him, a WB team where he really didn’t have a good chance and maybe a more mature Melbourne can use him better.

At worst he’s OK depth

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
He has zero grunt and doesn’t take marks anywhere near enough.

I think Josh is a better player than Weidemen
Weidemen's kicked 35 goals over the past few seasons, 3 times what Schache's been able to produce. Albeit Josh played a couple of ok games in defence, but still..

Weidemen's kicked 35 goals over the past few seasons, 3 times what Schache's been able to produce. Albeit Josh played a couple of ok games in defence, but still..

Potayto potahto really, but I'm all for the trade. Josh Schache come on down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back