Universal Love Josh Thomas

Remove this Banner Ad

Really important game for JT yesterday, showed qualities additionaly to his football ability, things we have all assesed as being lacking, too oftem, over the past few weeks.
Handles himself very well when interviewed also, seems a real quality kid.
I feel he plays his better footy in those conditions. Does keep his feet and is effective when getting first hands on the footy. So many yesterday feel over and handled it like a cake of soad ( a couple of much more experienced and talented players in particular)
As long as he can keep kicking goals and/or being involved in scoring chain he is a really useful player with further upside.

I was dead against him playing because he had been so poor at VFL level, however I was proven wrong because he was brilliant.

Real test this week against the Hawks.

It was an important game for him, because I was slowly beginning to think he may be a delisting given the fact others in the side have past him. But he reminded me on the weekend what he is capable of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a good start to the year that continued to build played some very good games and was lethal on the snap but, he tappered badly toward the end of the season to such an extent I was concerned he may have had a niggle.

Had a good start to the year that continued to build played some very good games and was lethal on the snap but, he tappered badly toward the end of the season to such an extent I was concerned he may have had a niggle.
Yes, back end of season he definitely tapered off.
Onwards and upwards hopefully!
Onya JT!
Though if you're steak knives in a May deal......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back