Player Watch Josh Thomas (Retired 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

You’re right.
You don’t know much about the law.
My statements are based on facts.
Admissions of illicit drug taking and conviction for performance enhancing drug taking.
You on the other hand, have made plenty of libellous allegations and comments.
Lucky I’m not an American.
What happened to your previous comment being the last one on the matter?

He's the gun small forward we've been crying out for. Love him.
Yesterday he was just on song and the ball bounced his way. His ball gathering and handling skills at pace and in congestion was amazing. Opened the Roos up several times resulting in goals.

He had a game against the blues a few weeks back that was the exact opposite and every time he got the ball he was set on and had no time.

Amazing when it’s your day and we’ve been capitalising on Thomas good fortune most of the year.

Last edited:

Josh thomas very good game yesterday

Josh Thomas has had a brilliant season. He’s a real asset for our club. Love him. Kicks goals, lots of them. 9 multiple goal games for the season. That’s excellent in anyone’s language.

6 score involvements a game
17 disposals per game.

Josh Thomas has had a brilliant season. He’s a real asset for our club. Love him. Kicks goals, lots of them. 9 multiple goal games for the season. That’s excellent in anyone’s language.

17 disposals per game.
Incredible season.

17 disposals per game.
Despite all the doom and gloom with our injuries we have had some feel good stories.
Thomas - Although BW wouldn't agree.
Stevo
Mihocek
DeGoey showing that he is going to be an out and out gun.
The Bear
And last but not least our current position on the ladder.

Great season Josh

Well done :)

To play the way he has when he's essentially just filling in a forward role tells two things:
1. He's really invested in the club and is backing his coach to the hilt
2. Our structures (forward and transition) work well because JT is just filling a role, he's really a midfielder and will blossom even more in coming years with more midfield time.
Love your work JT

Despite all the doom and gloom with our injuries we have had some feel good stories.
Thomas - Although BW wouldn't agree.
Stevo
Mihocek
DeGoey showing that he is going to be an out and out gun.
The Bear
And last but not least our current position on the ladder.

Add to the 2018 premiership cup to that. Although we still have a couple of months till we can officially claim it.

17 disposals per game.
I was one that thought that he didn't work hard enough but have since owned up and said I was wrong.

I also am one that thinks that people deserve a second chance and sometimes more in life.

Well done to him, he has really taken this chance and turned it into a good story.

Has been sensational this year, really surprising how good he has been against all opposition. That one handed pluck and goal in front of Rance, priceless.

Imagine how good his footy career could have been if he didn't dable in drugs, a real shame!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope he doesn't do a Greenwood and only has 1 good season

Different players. JT has a goal-sense that can't be taught, or easily lost. Greenwood is more about grunt than instinct ot touch; much less effective when there's nobody to tag.

Last year I thought he looked like a solid upgrade on the Jarryd Blair role and thought he'd produce similarly this season.

* he's blown those expectations out of the park.

He's a forward. Its surprising he doesnt really look like a forward but he seems to be a very natural goal kicker.. Townsend from Richmond is similar in that he looks like a midfielder but is a forward despite not really having the traits of one other than popping up in the right spots
a lot disagreed with me here... think i got it right personally

Great to see him stand up again yesterday! Can hopefully snag a few more and get to 40 goals for the year, who would have thought that?!

Has been sensational this year, really surprising how good he has been against all opposition. That one handed pluck and goal in front of Rance, priceless.

Imagine how good his footy career could have been if he didn't dable in drugs, a real shame!
TBH i think that may have been a turning point for him

17 disposals per game.

What has impressed me the most is his attack on the football and how clean he is with the football. He has elite capabilities in these areas atm. Hopefully there is more to come for JT.

The combination of JT, JS and JDG in our forward half makes us so dangerous as all 3 are clean above head and below their knees. Such a pity JE cant make it through games atm. No defence in the comp could match up with those 4 players plus Cox and WHE

17 disposals per game.
loving the accuracy - talk about taking your chances. Between him & WHE they've kicked 79.21, which is quite remarkable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back