Universal Love JPK 200 games

Remove this Banner Ad

200 games for the skipper should get its own thread and I have never cursed anyone and made them trip on a chain fence,

This guy has become a superstar, so consistently good, no one saw this excellence coming when we first got him really? He just never lets us down, that quarter in that farce last year where he basically willed us to the lead was inspirational

Seems to have grown into the captaincy role too,hard working, a great player and a great off the field.

Lucky to watch him play

How s**t were Fremantle? One of the worst minor premiers ever. We should've smashed them in that game.

I don't think we should have smashed them at all. It was an away game and... "The Swans entered the game without Lance Franklin (illness), Kieren Jack (knee), Luke Parker (ankle) and Nick Smith (hamstring), and lost Sam Reid to a hamstring injury in the second term"

I don't think we should have smashed them at all. It was an away game and... "The Swans entered the game without Lance Franklin (illness), Kieren Jack (knee), Luke Parker (ankle) and Nick Smith (hamstring), and lost Sam Reid to a hamstring injury in the second term"
Yeah but that's my point. Even with those injuries we should've won convincingly had we kicked straight. It just wasn't our year unfortunately.

But is Mitchell better though? :p

In all seriousness, will go down alongside the Kelly/Goodes' of the club as an out & out legend. I'm proud he is our captain and am so humbled by the fact he chose our club over the huge weight of expectation of "family tradition". He's certainly carved out his own identity here and I feel so lucky to have been able to witness his career from the very start and see some of his best games live.

Is there a better current player to represent what our club has always been about? I think not.

Superstar! One of the all time greats, and although doesn't appear to get much press, I'll bet every coach and player in the league is in awe of him!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back