Autopsy JTL1 v Adelaide Roast, Toast & Changes for JLT2

Best players vs Adelaide

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I would pull Nank, Prestia, Martin, Jack and Cotch from next weeks team as Port are *heads and will go the bash.

Send from my ipad with righteous man power.

My team for next week
B- short -- Astbury - Drummond
Hb.menadue- garthwaite- markov
C - Macintosh - Townsend - castagna
Hf. Lloyd -- chol.-- Stengle
Ff . Bolton - Nankervis - lennon
R. Soldo - Miles -' lambert
Inter - broad - elton.- Conca - cellis
Butler. (Houli if fit ).

The only criticism I have is that I felt we were slightly rushed, and made the incorrect decision to move the ball when we perhaps should have slowed down. There was some lousy and rushed kicking from B. Ellis, Markov, Rioli, Butler, and Titch.

I agree that they sometimes should have slowed down, but I think that it's a perfect thing to do during a preseason game, test their limits and their skills to see what works, even if some parts were a little untidy I was overall happy with their effort to take on their attacking gameplan. Agree with the rest of what you said too mate

Not saying it will happen, but it would not surprise me to see Nank played as 2nd tall KPF at times throughout the year with Hampson or an Ivan doing the bulk of the ruck work.
No doubt, hardwick said in the presser he liked their combination..

I would pull Nank, Prestia, Martin, Jack and Cotch from next weeks team as Port are ****heads and will go the bash.

I was just thinking this this morning. They must have groaned when they found out they had Port. Port are such a bunch of scrubs.

I'd think about pulling Caddy as well. Most of our younger kids are too fast for Port these days I'd like to think. ;)

I was just thinking this this morning. They must have groaned when they found out they had Port. Port are such a bunch of scrubs.

I'd think about pulling Caddy as well. Most of our younger kids are too fast for Port these days I'd like to think. ;)

Port were ********s last year. And Kern Stinkley is coaching for his career (like Dimma). I wouldn't trust them.

Port were ********s last year. And Kern Stinkley is coaching for his career (like Dimma). I wouldn't trust them.

I trust them about as far as I can throw them, that's not very far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree that they sometimes should have slowed down, but I think that it's a perfect thing to do during a preseason game, test their limits and their skills to see what works, even if some parts were a little untidy I was overall happy with their effort to take on their attacking gameplan. Agree with the rest of what you said too mate
Rance pretty much said that when they were talking to him - it's not just about moving quickly its choosing the right time to do it. That's the gameplan it seems this year

I would pull Nank, Prestia, Martin, Jack and Cotch from next weeks team as Port are ****heads and will go the bash.

Leave Nank in then to kill all of them.

Welcome to the Richmond Bigfooty Board sanaya!

Injured already?
Nah Dimma said Friday night in his presser that Prestia won't play against Port. We're easing him into it...remember he is coming off a pretty severe knee injury. It was knee right?

Nah Dimma said Friday night in his presser that Prestia won't play against Port. We're easing him into it...remember he is coming off a pretty severe knee injury. It was knee right?

Yeah it was. Have no issues with him being eased in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back