Media #JTMedal - Do YOU Have What It Takes? - Until next time...

Who will win?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

IMG_5061.PNG
IMG_5062.PNG
IMG_5068.PNG

What Is The #JTMedal?

The #JTMedal is the highest honour one can achieve in the SFA - an award that goes to only the best (well not quite the best; I've ruled myself ineligible. So the second best...) - the ultimate prize for those aspiring to be the the best s**t talkers and banterers in the league.

Now you're probably asking, "I'm intrigued; tell me more!"

Well, that's what I'm here to do.
How Will The #JTMedal Work?

The #JTMedal will be voted on by yours truly each week. I will award votes to the players who show the best aptitude for s**t talking and bantering during the week - There is no limit to how many votes I give out, just like there is no limit to how good ones banter can be.

"But I still want to know more!"

I will give some examples of what may earn you votes in this prestigious award:

Something something gumbies are s**t.

The Demons and Wonders have been in the competition right from the beginning (both under different names but the same team) Team Pump as they were originally named have only won the 1 premiership in their 25 season existence while we have gone on to win a league high, 5 premierships to be the far superior side :)

La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo!

PhenomenalV1 I couldn't be bothered finding your thread so I got this instead.

While these aren't great examples, they are the best I could find in under a minute... I guess you'll have to find out for yourself.

You may also earn votes by either "roasting" me (highly unlikely) or paying me complements... Although please note both of these tactics are high risk and may also see votes removed (yes, I can do that, it's my award and I'll do what I want).

If you would like one FREE vote in the #JTMedal, all you have to do is simply like this post. For an additional 5 votes, all you have to do is comment "JT_the_Man is greatest poster of all time." But please note, this a one time offer and is only available for a limited time.

Leaderboard

1. nahnah - 21 votes
2. Haydo - 7 votes
3. PhenomenalV1 - 6 votes
3. Elton Johns Wig - 6 votes
3. Yakker - 6 votes
6. KohPhi - 3 votes
6. Dawn to Dark - 3 votes
8. sportsmanic89 - 1 vote
8. Tony Lynn 15 - 1 vote
8. Van_Dyke - 1 vote
8. SSwans2011 - 1 vote
8. Philreich - 1 vote
8. Hatchy1992 - 1 vote
8. I Don't Care - 1 vote
15. Dennis ClarkeM - -2 votes
16. Headless - -8 votes

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate if you really want to build some momentum with it and get people interested you should launch it in the UTIP thread.
Ooh promotion?

This is a good idea.

1 vote.

I will never vote for you again in the beez if I don’t take out this award, my ego needs this.
20 votes to nahnah

Back