Certified Legendary Thread JUBJUB R.I.P.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vale one of the first and most prolific BigFooty members. You were here from day 1 on the Geelong Board:

upload_2017-2-17_15-1-49.png

At lot has happened in that time.

Gone far too early, you will be missed.

Last edited:
Have been away for a couple of days and am shocked to be sitting here....

One of the BigFooty originals and an all-time classic poster who could always take an original view, usually sideways.

You'll be missed.

ahh shucks, but im only a DQ when we lose, im sure there are alot more deserving 24/7 DQs then me :)
Yes that maybe true but you admitted to JUBJUB calling you a DQ and therefore are deserving. Plus it seems like you won't chuck a massive tanty if given the award like others would.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terribly sad news, just 44 y/o. RIP Jubjub, you can rest knowing that you, along with all us Cat fans, have seen the greatest era of our mighty club in the time Bigfooty has existed. You will be missed by us all.

giphy.gif

Rest in peace BigFooty brother Jubjub.
This place is all the more poorer without your sense of humor.

So deeply saddened to hear of JUB's passing, was always one of my favourite posters here. His quick whit and willingness to remind us all that it is only game and not to take ourselves too seriously.

As a way of honouring him I would love for our poster of the year to be known henceforth as the winner of the JUBJUB medal and be rewarded with a badge to reflect that.

Condolences to JUB's family and friends in this sad times

Vale JUBJUB
GpSbDXW4zTI-dphp4FrgIMqW3EKuEgr0fCIsQMXoFenpqzEhA3QVjlr-oMzLzrYqpEkPk-YykPOEUCC3apg_TWwYzwzaSQgooNDBLePV964w0TLR36-piL8d=w498-h266-nc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back