Judd NO to Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Many positives in this - all the more reason to hate Carlton or Collingwood and we don't lose any of our young guns!!!

I wouldv'e rathered he goto Melbourne if he was coming our way, but since he's not i'd rather he goto Collingwood and i think he will, because they're finals bound next year and have A grade facilities and lots of $$$$.

I wouldv'e rathered he goto Melbourne if he was coming our way, but since he's not i'd rather he goto Collingwood and i think he will, because they're finals bound next year and have A grade facilities and lots of $$$$.
So what you are saying is that you would rather see Collingwood win a flag.
Than Carlton get off the bottom of the ladder.

Judd to Carlton- much improved team but still not a serious premireship contender.

Judd to Collingwood- Serious premireship contender.
Please Judd choose the blues!

If true, bugger. But then I think it's been obvious for the last week or so that he wasn't coming to Essendon.

Now if he would just pick his club so everyone could stop talking about it...it is getting silly now. Well, sillier.

So what you are saying is that you would rather see Collingwood win a flag.
Than Carlton get off the bottom of the ladder.

Judd to Carlton- much improved team but still not a serious premireship contender.

Judd to Collingwood- Serious premireship contender.
Please Judd choose the blues!
I don't care, i just hate Carlton more than i do Collingwood and i would rather Carlton suffer down at the bottom of the ladder than be knocking on the door of the top 8.

no suprises that judd isnt at essendon btw... its probably cartlon thatll be the ones to get him now.... which would be fine by me, it would probably just lift them from bottom three to 9th tenth or eleventh..

as long as judd has both of them as potential clubs then carlton will win, they have way more to offer.....

on a seperate note, whats happening to adcock, there was talks of him leaving the lions about a month ago and i think he would be a very good pickup at the EFC

Why havnt essendon announced this on there website yet?
Its good that we know now and lets move on and see if we can pick up a couple of great talented players.

Just wait for next year when he gets a go as a forward, then you'll see it.

But we're off topic, we should be slagging of Judd for rejecting us like the Demon supporters- **** you Judd now we'll have to keep our very talented ruckman who can play anywhere on the ground, and our young CHF who was could become a dominant presence in the modern game, and our number 6 draft pick!!! :rolleyes:
Number 6 pick is going to Collingwood for way more than it's worth!
If Collingwood want Judd they have to pay, so why can't we be the one's to cash in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is 100% true.

SEN contacted Essendons media manager Simon Mathews and he confirmed it

I dispute SEN's credibility! I am not disputing your credibility! Until I hear something concrete, he hasn't turned Essendon down... having said that I don't think he's coming! :D

They (SEN) are always the first to spread a rumour! They get some right, only through weight of numbers!

IN reality - I dont know why we thought that Essendon would be attractive to Judd when we couldnt even Rischitelli who barracked for Essendon and grew up nearby......!!!

It's finished.
He isnt ours.

Time to move on and look forward to the changes in our draft period.
Hopefully the duds get picked off and some good new talent comes in :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back