pjcrows

Hall of Famer
Sep 10, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings
Reports on Perth and Adelaide radio that Chris Judd could be out for up to a month. He is atleast going to miss the next two weeks.

David_Brent

All Australian
Dec 23, 2005
Office
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fitzroy
He had a secret session with Fletch this morning at Kitchener park where he was running pretty freely.

6PR is shisen, not sure how they would know anything.

QL 21

Premiership Player
Jul 12, 2006
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
He had a secret session with Fletch this morning at Kitchener park where he was running pretty freely.

6PR is shisen, not sure how they would know anything.

Yeah, saw him on the news update doing those side-running things. I'm no fitness guru, but if he had a bad groin injury, he wouldn't be doing that would he?

Hap Hapablap

I'm off to Nepal to become a mountain goat.
Jun 27, 2006
Where the cows go bong.
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Lakers,Inter,Man U
now to come to think of it. channel 9 news update at noon showed him running and they said he was a strong chance to play this weekend. just listened to the 3pm 6pr news and nothing of that sort was mentioned. looks like 5aa is trying to get the crows hopes up.

pjcrows

Hall of Famer
Sep 10, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings
5AA just confirmed that reports from Perth media suggest that Chris Judd will be out for up to a month. Just reporting what I'm hearing, folks.

Biggie

Credits and Synergy
Sep 28, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
WCE AFLW, Subiaco, Wildcats
That sucks balls big time.

Injuries, everyones leveller. :thumbsdown:

greennick

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 1, 2006
Boom town
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Steelers & Penguins
I hope this is not true! It is difficult to trust what anyone says. WC always says he will play. The media loves to run with Judd is out stories. So, until the Eagles say he won't play or he runs out on the weekend, you just don't know...

banana_bus

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
channel 10 just said he has been ruled out this afternoon for the game against Adelaide. i can feel this being OP. by sunday he will have had 23 days off, more than enough time to get over a slight groin strain. lets hope its not OP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ted Ed Fred

Premiership Player
Oct 2, 2006
Horrie Gorringe Stand
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Tasmanian Tigers
We can still win without him guys. Even though the baboons on the main board and bay 13 have gone into hysterics because we lost the game he didn't play in we still have Kerr, Cox, Priddis, Braun, Stinger and our new midfield gun Hurn :thumbsu:

kilaw

Club Legend
Apr 6, 2007
Royals
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth
Can't catch a freaking break ay?

Me thinks that it's not an injury but a 3 week break to find some fitness and form. He will be back with embley in rnd 14 hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad