Judd out for up to a month

Remove this Banner Ad

He had a secret session with Fletch this morning at Kitchener park where he was running pretty freely.

6PR is shisen, not sure how they would know anything.

He had a secret session with Fletch this morning at Kitchener park where he was running pretty freely.

6PR is shisen, not sure how they would know anything.

Yeah, saw him on the news update doing those side-running things. I'm no fitness guru, but if he had a bad groin injury, he wouldn't be doing that would he?

now to come to think of it. channel 9 news update at noon showed him running and they said he was a strong chance to play this weekend. just listened to the 3pm 6pr news and nothing of that sort was mentioned. looks like 5aa is trying to get the crows hopes up.

channel 10 just said he has been ruled out this afternoon for the game against Adelaide. i can feel this being OP. by sunday he will have had 23 days off, more than enough time to get over a slight groin strain. lets hope its not OP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can still win without him guys. Even though the baboons on the main board and bay 13 have gone into hysterics because we lost the game he didn't play in we still have Kerr, Cox, Priddis, Braun, Stinger and our new midfield gun Hurn :thumbsu:

Can't catch a freaking break ay?

Me thinks that it's not an injury but a 3 week break to find some fitness and form. He will be back with embley in rnd 14 hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back