Nardz

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NUFC
how bad has he been? is he playing with a broken leg or something?

the so called premier midfielder in the competition to have 15 touches with only a few minutes left in the game. and dare i say he has butchered quite a few of those touches. gave away at least one goal with an amateurish kick across goal.

On a side note.. Kennedy's been handy.

Kerr = legend.

Judd = Fraud

don't discount judd. king of the finals. amazing leader of a club. such precision with his skills and obviously not only the dominant player tonight but the dominant player of the competition.

Had to laugh when one of the commentators said he was expecting Judd to kick a miraculous goal and win his team the game. The height of optimism, he'd been woeful.

Cant be bothers checking the stats but I reckon he goes off the boil after playing hawthorn.

Take hsi last year at the eagles for example - a run of 3 vote games then......nuthin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was definitely woeful but take nothing away from young Scott Selwood, he held him beautifully.

He'd be disappointed with his finals effort this year for sure

His foot disposal was almost as bad as Marc Murphy's.

I almost pissed myself laughing when they were talking about judd's stats (or lack thereof) and he got a handball

"OHH WHAT A HANDBALL"

these guys will jump all over anything that guy does!

Did win a couple of huge clearances in the last including the last one.

Anyway how about instead of bashing judd giving praise on Selwood for actually wearing him like a glove.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back