Current Julian Assange arrested. Twice.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
They may well have that but I've asked for proof it's a bribe, because even Wikileaks is accountable, aren't they?

Still defending 7 years of criminal governments conspiring against a whistle-blower for exposing their war-crimes.

It's our governments that need to have their feet held to the fire here & be accountable, not Assange.

The fact that inversion of justice is lost on you here is astounding.

Assange has single-handedly exposed the entire Western government criminal nexus by his actions....He has brought them all out into the transparent open for us all to see....We owe him a huge debt of gratitude for sacrificing his life in the pursuit of truth & justice....And you still just don't get it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sprockets

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Still defending 7 years of criminal governments conspiring against a whistle-blower for exposing their war-crimes.

It's our governments that need to have their feet held to the fire here & be accountable, not Assange.

The fact that inversion of justice is lost on you here is astounding.

Assange has single-handedly exposed the entire Western government criminal nexus by his actions....He has brought them all out into the transparent open for us all to see....We owe him a huge debt of gratitude for sacrificing his life in the pursuit of truth & justice....And you still just don't get it.
In other words you don't have proof. You're now on ignore.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams

shellyg

Community Leader
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Thread starter Moderator #180
What a ginormous political mis-carriage of justice.....He's just done 7 years in the Ecuadorian embassy ***....Christ the British establishment are some sick puppies.
Agree I was expecting a wholly suspended sentence but .. public opinion is turning more sensibly to his favour and he might actually be safer in there atm.

sprockets

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
"For the last weeks since he was arrested he has spent 23 out of 24 hours a day in his cell most of the time."

https://www.news.com.au/world/break...s/news-story/1137ff77e799fd16c8ee320e41bebdd0

Most of the time... Talk about fake news. So he's virtually in solitary according to Wikileaks, who seem to be milking the publicity for all it's worth. Is that because he's been sentenced to it or because he chooses to spend 23 hours a day there? Is it for his protection? If I was in prison I wouldn't want to be out and about with the other crims, I'd rather stay in my cell.

And this prison that was built in 1991 has appalling conditions? I'd reserve the 'appalling' bit for genuinely appalling conditions, like in some third world countries.

sprockets

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Assange has already been cleared of those charges by a U.N Court.....But we'll just ignore all that with our criminally motivated political interference in due process.

This entire saga is one drawn-out, long-winded political farce; & every right thinking person knows it.

Top Bottom