Current Julian Assange arrested. * Priti Patel approves US extradition 17/6/2022

Remove this Banner Ad

They all get it on some level, they can't not. Assange has upset the status quo and they don't like it.

All this Russia-gate nonsense proves just how insanely desperate & frantic the establishment has become to control the narrative.....It's total insanity & anyone who still buys it needs their fekking head examined.....How people can't see through all this distraction & propaganda is mind-boggling.

Yeah.. and I know now like it is a terminal velocity and the dude Julels is above the crimea and he also is above personality
tribeca.. just pushed it too far and I am not going to be personality invective for the people who chat to everyone and no one
and he went a lesson too far.. intriguing fellow but he has lost my vote.. unless he comes up with some other tourniquet...

hack attack my foot.. gone like a rubber sponge..no just driving a lemon.. he can .. can he.. lessons learnt.. he can read this can't he?

Yeah.. and I know now like it is a terminal velocity and the dude Julels is above the crimea and he also is above personality
tribeca.. just pushed it too far and I am not going to be personality invective for the people who chat to everyone and no one
and he went a lesson too far.. intriguing fellow but he has lost my vote.. unless he comes up with some other tourniquet...

hack attack my foot.. gone like a rubber sponge..no just driving a lemon.. he can .. can he.. lessons learnt.. he can read this can't he?

Why not just expose yourself as a Liberal establishment lackey, whose given in to the manufactured consent of the mountain of MSM garbage.

Here's why journalism is failing in the West & why the establishment hates Assange & has to smear him 24/7......Because he exposed their asses as fundamentally corrupted.

All this Russia-gate nonsense proves just how insanely desperate & frantic the establishment has become to control the narrative.....It's total insanity & anyone who still buys it needs their fekking head examined.....How people can't see through all this distraction & propaganda is mind-boggling.

An article out of the Washington Post immediately after his arrest had my hair standing on end, someone who called themselves a journalist appeared to be supporting extradition to the US in the hope of getting to the bottom of Russian interference. Did this person even realise what they were saying and what that means? It's nuts.

Why not just expose yourself as a Liberal establishment lackey, whose given in to the manufactured consent of the mountain of MSM garbage.

Here's why journalism is failing in the West & why the establishment hates Assange & has to smear him 24/7......Because he exposed their asses as fundamentally corrupted.

Ha ha.. no I like to be the procrastinator as well as the person who will see both sides and will allow you people to expose one side or another...
I am in two minds about mr Julian... not sure if I like what he does or not... I need more convincing...

An article out of the Washington Post immediately after his arrest had my hair standing on end, someone who called themselves a journalist appeared to be supporting extradition to the US in the hope of getting to the bottom of Russian interference. Did this person even realise what they were saying and what that means? It's nuts.

The mountain of propaganda makes them forget even the most basic of facts....All they do is repeat CIA talking points ad nauseum & pander to their pay-masters.

Assange is the only real journalist left.....and that's just the problem.

the standards he sets for us all is one thing, but the standards he sets for himself is also ridiculous.. how can one man try and turn the world around
and with a click of a button can tell us all that one govt can be totally abominable and another govt can be choosing to say this when they actually
mean that..

I get this with wikileaks but I can't get that it has to be so totally one sided... can people be so totally wrong? Is that the point I am missing....?

Ha ha.. no I like to be the procrastinator as well as the person who will see both sides and will allow you people to expose one side or another...
I am in two minds about mr Julian... not sure if I like what he does or not... I need more convincing...

Then watch the vid.

Not real confident I like what he does either here but I am absolutely abundantly sure that what they're doing to him is so very wrong and the lack of support he's getting for releasing what is the truth and fulfilling every journalistic principle is telling.

It is shocking I admit to discover for the first time, that all our Western governments are corrupted to their very core, by the corporate fascist lobbyists, who have turned our ruling Western world into an Oligarchy that serves only the top 1%.....What that entails is total control of the narrative & a censorship of all competing claims to the contrary.....That our governments are no longer Democratic or serve the people, as is their only justification to exist in the first place.

What that must also eventually entail, is lie upon lie upon lie, to cover-up the truth.
and the revealing of the truth is a way to send everyone to the place where they can learn the truth or else the semblance of truth..
in this age of fake news.. we all have to be on guard..

and the revealing of the truth is a way to send everyone to the place where they can learn the truth or else the semblance of truth..
in this age of fake news.. we all have to be on guard..

Last time I checked Wikileaks is still batting at 100%.....What more do you need?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100 and 30 percent because I need to be adamant that it is Julian I am speaking to.. otherwise it is a non consensual situation and he is just appearing to me
to be a left wing hieirachy...

When telling the truth becomes a crime it can only mean one thing....That criminals are in power & run our governments.

Time to wake up & smell the reality.

Hasn't gone to your liking then I take it.....Still claiming that Assange is guilty of hacking?
All I'm interested in is the truth. He's been charged and if it goes to trial and he's found not guilty I'll be just as happy as if he's found guilty, unlike yourself who'll claim it's a conspiracy. Either result is no skin off my nose.

As for the thread, it belongs on the conspiracy board.

Because he's been charged with the crime of conspiracy?
He has but (the vast majority of) the posts in here are debating whether he should be charged or not and are plain ole conspiracy. Seriously, what would anyone in here know? If it's political then stick it on the Politics board but IMO it doesn't belong here.

He has but (the vast majority of) the posts in here are debating whether he should be charged or not and are plain ole conspiracy. Seriously, what would anyone in here know? If it's political then stick it on the Politics board but IMO it doesn't belong here.

He's been charged with a crime, I think it's okay but I can check I guess.

He has but (the vast majority of) the posts in here are debating whether he should be charged or not and are plain ole conspiracy. Seriously, what would anyone in here know?

I will fight for this thread ;) .... it might be politically loaded but he's been charged, has priors for hacking and Sweden may pursue him for rape/molestation. It's outside the general mayhem and serial killer murder themes of this board but I think that makes it very interesting. And it's important.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back