Current Julian Assange arrested. * Priti Patel approves US extradition 17/6/2022

Remove this Banner Ad

The left still doesn't seem to understand why singing "Kumbaya" and begging for "peace, diplomacy and understanding", got them nowhere at the time of 9/11. Engaging in pacifism was not an option and politically impossible after the attacks.
With who?? Middle eastern countries were happy to come to the table. Terrorist groups were not.
The right does not understand all they did by the invasions was poke a stick into the hornets nest.
The continual oppression of the Middle East by USA and its allies is relentless.
Iran was doing everything asked of it. Now the deal has been broken by the Yanks, sanctions have been imposed . Fiscal terrorism will achieve a physical response . I think this is what the Yanks want , would give them the reason to full on invade Iran....again.

It was the invasions that have lead to the strife we have today. At no stage has the West been a pacifist.

JA extradition hearing to be listed on a date after February 24th 2020, with 5 days being set aside for arguments.

As Ben Brandon, the lawyer representing the United States, ran through a summary of the accusations against him including that he had cracked a U.S. defence network password, Assange said: “I didn’t break any password whatsoever.”

He addressed the judge as Lady Arbuthnot, saying: “WikiLeaks is nothing but a publisher.” Mark Summers, a lawyer representing Assange, told the court there are a “multiplicity of profound issues” with the extradition case, Sky News reported.

“We say it represents an outrageous and full-frontal assault on journalistic rights,” he said.

Both sides in the extradition battle will now have about eight months to prepare their case.

Assange’s Belmarsh sentence will end at the end of March 2020, meaning he will remain in the maximum security prison until the extradition hearing.

https://consortiumnews.com/2019/06/14/assange-to-face-5-day-extradition-hearing-in-february-2020/

JA extradition hearing to be listed on a date after February 24th 2020, with 5 days being set aside for arguments.

As Ben Brandon, the lawyer representing the United States, ran through a summary of the accusations against him including that he had cracked a U.S. defence network password, Assange said: “I didn’t break any password whatsoever.”

He addressed the judge as Lady Arbuthnot, saying: “WikiLeaks is nothing but a publisher.” Mark Summers, a lawyer representing Assange, told the court there are a “multiplicity of profound issues” with the extradition case, Sky News reported.

“We say it represents an outrageous and full-frontal assault on journalistic rights,” he said.

Both sides in the extradition battle will now have about eight months to prepare their case.

Assange’s Belmarsh sentence will end at the end of March 2020, meaning he will remain in the maximum security prison until the extradition hearing.

https://consortiumnews.com/2019/06/14/assange-to-face-5-day-extradition-hearing-in-february-2020/
His papers are already stamped... this hearing is nothing more than a facade

With who?? Middle eastern countries were happy to come to the table. Terrorist groups were not.
The right does not understand all they did by the invasions was poke a stick into the hornets nest.
The continual oppression of the Middle East by USA and its allies is relentless.
Iran was doing everything asked of it. Now the deal has been broken by the Yanks, sanctions have been imposed . Fiscal terrorism will achieve a physical response . I think this is what the Yanks want , would give them the reason to full on invade Iran....again.

It was the invasions that have lead to the strife we have today. At no stage has the West been a pacifist.
Whats the "right" got to do with this?
Obama is a lefty but was more than happy to drop 36000 bombs on Syria, and send more troops to the Middle East than Clinton and Bush combined

His papers are already stamped... this hearing is nothing more than a facade

I hope against hope that you are wrong, though I fear you are right, given all that has transpired up till this point.

Neither the Brits nor the Yanks have a jurisprudence leg to stand on here....But as we both know....that means jack-s**t when it comes to the corrupted establishment.

With every step of this farcical process, that corruption just becomes more & more pronounced & self-evident.

Chris Hedges: The presiding judge who sentenced Assange to 52 weeks for bail violation had a conflict of interest, Whereby her husband was implicated in corruption by WikiLeaks, should have recused herself @ 11.10.

This just gets worse & worse.

How can Assange be charged with Espionage when he's an Australian citizen & not a U.S one?

The Poms & Yanks are destroying themselves & the illusion that they're the defenders & upholders of Democracy with this case....Assange is still exposing them by proxy....Therein lies the delicious irony - if one could say that - in all this disgrace.

Julian's father: "The British Crown prosecuting service has constantly interfered with the Swedish authorities trying to interview Assange, as a means to keep him ensconced in the Ecuadorian Embassy for the past 7 years on a legal technicality." @2.00.

Be aware people....Britain still controls everything the U.S does.....They are merely using Pompeo/Trump/Bolton as the 'bad-guys' to do their dirty-work for them; & to desecrate the U.S & it's Declaration of Independence....An independence won against the Brits themselves no less, yet lost again under Wilson in 1913.....Therein lies the true conspiracy.

Whats the "right" got to do with this?
Obama is a lefty but was more than happy to drop 36000 bombs on Syria, and send more troops to the Middle East than Clinton and Bush combined
I was responding to a poster who referred to left leaning public, i countered by referring to right leaning public. I Had in mind the Australian right wing groups like untied patriots.
Not the political parties being left or right.
Obama did drop a s**t load off bombs on Syria but he did get a deal done with Iran too that gave the West access to their nuclear production.
Thats now gone.
Iran is in financial turmoil dues to sanctions.
Yanks are fishing for a war.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not potentially hacked but JA has long suggested the information was given to him by DNC worker Seth Rich on a USB stick. He's suggested that Seth Rich was murdered because of this.

On Tuesday Wikileaks offered a $20,000 reward for information on the murder of DNC staffer Seth rich.
Now this…
Julian Assange suggested on Tuesday that Seth Rich was a Wikileaks informant.

Via Mike Cernovich:
Was Seth Rich, the source of #DNCleaks, murdered? https://t.co/bKwYQJcmQp
— Mike Cernovich (@Cernovich) August 10, 2016
Julian Assange seems to suggests on Dutch television program Nieuwsuur that Seth Rich was the source for the Wikileaks-exposed DNC emails and was murdered.

From the video:
Julian Assange: Whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often very significant risks. As a 27 year-old, works for the DNC, was shot in the back, murdered just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington.
Reporter: That was just a robbery, I believe. Wasn’t it?
Julian Assange: No. There’s no finding. So… I’m suggesting that our sources take risks.

From today's exclusive by CNN

Exclusive: Assange turned embassy into command post in 2016

[https://cdn

02:47

Julian Assange's refuge 'in jeopardy'

Exclusive: Security reports reveal how Assange turned an embassy into a command post for election meddling

By Marshall Cohen, Kay Guerrero and Arturo Torres, CNN

Updated at 1931 GMT (0331 HKT) July 15, 2019

Atlanta (CNN) — New documents obtained exclusively by CNN reveal that WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange received in-person deliveries, potentially of hacked materials related to the 2016 US election, during a series of suspicious meetings at the Ecuadorian Embassy in London.

The documents build on the possibility, raised by special counsel Robert Mueller in his report on Russian meddling, that couriers brought hacked files to Assange at the embassy.

The surveillance reports also describe how Assange turned the embassy into a command center and orchestrated a series of damaging disclosures that rocked the 2016 presidential campaign in the United States.

Despite being confined to the embassy while seeking safe passage to Ecuador, Assange met with Russians and world-class hackers at critical moments, frequently for hours at a time. He also acquired powerful new computing and network hardware to facilitate data transfers just weeks before WikiLeaks received hacked materials from Russian operatives.

These stunning details come from hundreds of surveillance reports compiled for the Ecuadorian government by UC Global, a private Spanish security company, and obtained by CNN. They chronicle Assange's movements and provide an unprecedented window into his life at the embassy. They also add a new dimension to the Mueller report, which cataloged how WikiLeaks helped the Russians undermine the US election.

An Ecuadorian intelligence official told CNN that the surveillance reports are authentic.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Lols. CNN the mouthpiece of the other three letter agency starting with C.

Mueller was supposed to have testified to congress by now (has been delayed) and all the transcripts released that made up his report which will show Russian collusion is a made up story. The so called Russian who gave fake information for the Steele dossier that was used to get surveillance warrants was a Italian with links to the C_A.

Smells like Panic! Happy to wait this out and see what transpires. The Australian cross dressing "fish that jumps onto the hook" as described by Paul Keating years ago should feature as well!

Edit: Check the report posted for the co-incidental billions of dollars paid to the Ecuadorian government as well

Backgrounder ICYMI

Dutch agencies provide crucial intel about Russia's interference in US-elections https://www.volkskrant.nl/ts-b4f8111b via @volkskrant

What ... this? I'm more interested in actual transcripts that are yet to come out from the Mueller report for the truth.

Volkskrant.nl and newspaper.nl use cookies and similar technologies (cookies) to offer you an optimal user experience. This also enables us to record and analyze visitor behavior and thereby improve our website. Cookies from ourselves and from third parties can be used to display advertisements and recommend articles on volkskrant.nl that match your interests. Third parties can also follow your internet behavior. Cookies can be used to display relevant advertisements on third-party sites. Third-party cookies also allow you to share information via social media such as Twitter and Facebook. You can find more information about this in our cookie statement.

Volkskrant.nl shares the information it obtains through the use of cookies and similar technologies, including personal data, in a partnership called NLProfiel of Buymedia Nederland with Sanoma and Telegraaf Media Groep to compile joint group profiles.

By clicking on 'Yes, I accept cookies', you agree to the provision of your (personal) data to Sanoma and Telegraaf Media Groep for the creation of the joint group profiles.

The cat was let out of the bag in March of 2017, but the penny never dropped for the GRU that they'd been infiltrated and we're being watched doing their stuff

Russian hackers use Dutch polls as practice

Extract
According to IT experts, Russian hacking groups APT28 and APT29, also known as Fancy Bear and Cozy Bear, are responsible for the attacks in the Netherlands. The same digital fingerprints have been found in attacks on the Democratic National Convention in the United States, and also in Germany, France and several other European countries.

"It already happened here before the American elections," says Tony van der Togt, Russia expert at the Clingendael Institute in The Hague, referring to the cyber attacks on the Dutch Safety Board in 2015 by the same Russian hackers. The board issued a report on the MH17 plane disaster, which clearly laid the blame for the shooting down of the plane and the death of 196 Dutch nationals on Russia.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back