Remove this Banner Ad

Please use the quote system. Thats what it is there for.

That is correct, over and over and over showing off your weather diatribe.

There were no remnant clothing or possessions found in the car. No ripped evening gown, nothing.

Cigarette butts found in ash tray. That's all. I believe police forensics in saying she was not in the vehicle at the time of entering the water.

I don't believe Julie drove down the slip ramp across the sand and into the water at speed then climbed out the window in the night immersed in rough water, 2 days after her disappearance.

I believe Julies killer drove down the slipway into the water. Possibly someone with experience in doing this. Warner had a girl go missing from the Cott Surf club, but killer never found.

Santen is ex surf club member of Scarborough. They do hold inter-club comps. She went UWA.

Where was the car stashed on the night before being driven into water the night after? Why didn't she just drive it in the water the same night? What happened in between? Winter Solstice?

A male body rolled up on the beach 9 days later. There's your current modelling.

No and no. I only have issues in this thread and the CSK thread. The rest of the internets I don't have argument. Just here. With some people of dubious character.

My life is perfect. My best friend is a psych. She would let me know if I had mental issues. A police psych said I fall into the autism spectrum. We have known each other for years.

I have a personal interest in being here, and that is a private matter and no one else's business.

《 "Warner had a girl go missing from the Cott Surf club, but killer never found."
Snip
"A male body rolled up on the beach 9 days later. There's your current modelling." 》

Who is the missing girl from the surfclub ?
Nobody seems to have found anything about that .

The currents around metro beaches are heavily influenced by wind .
And there was a lot of wind around that time.
The wind and waves makes "longshore currents" .
The winds changed direction during the week after JCs disappearance, so the currents did too .
We have the weather maps to show, and evaluate how the current went .
People keep arguing that its not true or irrelevant.
I just used facts, the data, theres nothing false about it .
Its just weather conditions and there was some extreme winter weather at the time .
Weather analysis was part of my job for over a decade.

Dave Warner has someone go missing at one of his concerts at Cottesloe Surf Club. We have not heard anything of her name.

Wark also lived in Mosman park with his parents apparently. Just another possible. Although Pseudonym Dorothy's maniacal driver seems to hold similar attribute to Julies run off the road driver.

1980 suggests an older player. How old was Wark?

“My first thought was that Mormons had come to the door and then they said they were from the WA Police Cold Case Squad, can we talk to you?” Warner said.

Warner’s initial assumption was that they were following up on the disappearance of a girl in 1980 after she was at North Cottesloe Surf Club on the night his band played there. Her body was found but to this day the killer has never been found.
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...r/news-story/46dfe47ea44610573437a3f3ee03163b

Daily News, 28 May 1988
Dorothy, a 44 year old woman had left Clouds Nightclub at the Sheraton, crossed Adelaide Terrace and got into her car on Hill st when at 1.05am man wearing driving gloves came from nowhere, like lightning and wrenched her out of her car by her hair.

She believes he's in his 20's-30's.
He ground the abrasive palm into her face, Repeatedly punching her in the mouth.
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/julie-cutler-murder-1988-cottesloe-wa.1180051/page-10

Last edited:

Julie Cutler June 20 1988. - Cutlers car is driven down the slip ramp, into the water in order to disguise the dents put in the car when she was run off the road by a madman. Winter solstice. Vanishes, no body. *Bag found in Kings cafe

You will notice Dan, most of the rolling dents are to the passenger side not the drivers side. IMO the car was pushed (the drivers window was open in mid winter - as one might a bump start running along the drivers side and steering) or drove down the service road hitting the sides of the retainer wall on the bend on the passenger side along the way in both scenarios, launching over the ramp into the sea.

If that's correct, it means there was likely only one person involved in disposing the Fiat. That is, the guy steering it and Julie unfortunately was already dead. If he let it go before it launched over the ramp, probably okay but if he was in it he may have needed medical attention. He's smashed the top of his head on the roof possibly when it hit the sand, neck injury and/or in an old car like that, hurt his lower back when his backside has hit the Fiat's floor. Maybe even skew whiff on old springs - hip injury.

I think Julie Cutler is close.

Cutlers car is driven down the slip ramp, into the water in order to disguise the dents put in the car

Not to discredit Julie's account of someone trying to drive her off the road previously but as I pointed to, the dents are mostly to the passenger side. If one is trying to run another off the road, one doesn't do it from the inside. It's done from the outside lane and we could expect to see more denting to the drivers side. It's not there.

Not to discredit Julie's account of someone trying to drive her off the road previously but as I pointed to, the dents are mostly to the passenger side. If one is trying to run another off the road, one doesn't do it from the inside. It's done from the outside lane and we could expect to see more denting to the drivers side. It's not there.

So if you drive the car in the water, the slow to and fro of even the smallest waves denting panels, removing evidence like paint scrapes, hid what really happened. There is not a straight panel on the vehicle.

I believe the car was driven into the ocean to hide the fact the car has been run off the road.

DOCay6c.jpg

Julie finished her shift at a posh central Perth hotel late on the Sunday night, donned her fast-gear and aimed for the dance floor. The Parmelia Hilton was holding a staff awards night and Julie Cutler was invited.

At around 12.30 am the next morning, Monday 20th June, wearing a high-collared black evening dress, with gold buttons on the shoulder, and a pair of black patent leather shoes Julie leaves the nightclub and heads for the staff car park. She is seen by another member of staff unlocking the passenger side door of her car (apparently the driver’s side door could not be opened from the outside). A witness spots Julie sitting in the front of her car in the car park and rummaging through her bag. It is the last known sighting of her.

The car was discovered 35 metres from the beach and had been left with its ignition and lights on, front driver’s side window open, rear doors locked and both front doors unlocked.

Det. Sgt. Katich is appealing for a man and a woman seen exiting the hotel just after Julie to come forward.

Last edited:
I believe the car was driven into the ocean to hide the fact the car has been run off the road.

If that was the case, why not leave her body in the car?

The theory that her car was involved in an accident and a cover up followed has been around for a while but it involves too many people. People can't keep secrets, they always tell someone .. over time relationships change and loyalties shift.

Agree the car was probably ditched into the sea to hide evidence. I'm unconvinced of the theory that vandals stumbled over it after Julie was taken, took it joyriding and for a lark put it in the ocean.

Dorothy met a similar person who was wearing driving gloves at around the same time. Inbetween Julies road rage and her abduction. Julie was also leaving a high class hotel nightclub.

Daily News, 28 May 1988
Dorothy (pseudonym), a 44 year old woman had left Clouds Nightclub at the Sheraton, crossed Adelaide Terrace and got into her car on Hill st when at 1.05am man wearing driving gloves came from nowhere, like lightning and wrenched her out of her car by her hair.

He ground the abrasive palm into her face, Repeatedly punching her in the mouth.
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/julie-cutler-murder-1988-cottesloe-wa.1180051/page-10

Dorothy met a similar person who was wearing driving gloves at around the same time. Inbetween Julies road rage and her abduction. Julie was also leaving a high class hotel nightclub.

Daily News, 28 May 1988
Dorothy (pseudonym), a 44 year old woman had left Clouds Nightclub at the Sheraton, crossed Adelaide Terrace and got into her car on Hill st when at 1.05am man wearing driving gloves came from nowhere, like lightning and wrenched her out of her car by her hair.

If it's the same guy, the inconsistency is that Dorothy was intercepted going to her car. Not run off the road.

If it's the same guy, the inconsistency is that Dorothy was intercepted going to her car. Not run off the road.

Read the bit about Julie Cutler. She was last seen entering her vehicle at the hotel.

There was a newspaper article speculating Julie could have been approached while entering her car. (Drivers door lock didn't work).

She is seen by another member of staff unlocking the passenger side door of her car (apparently the driver’s side door could not be opened from the outside). A witness spots Julie sitting in the front of her car in the car park and rummaging through her bag. It is the last known sighting of her.

Last edited:
Read the bit about Julie Cutler. She was last seen entering her vehicle at the hotel.

There was a newspaper article speculating Julie could have been approached while entering her car. (Drivers door lock didn't work).

He could have been hiding in the back seat or Julie's made a stop somewhere on the way home and she's been taken from there. Maybe rummaging through her bag (I've seen press accounts the rummaging was on the way TO her car) because she realised she's left her purse at home and is looking for coins. Who knows .. but it would be great to read cops have got new information on this. Something, anything would be good.

So what type of gloves did Postmaster General (P.M.G) issue in 1988 for drawing cable?

Maybe they were just gloves used to prevent bruising on the fists, and avoid leaving evidence for detection by forensics?

Australian telecommunications services were originally controlled by the Postmaster-General's Department (PMG),[3] formed in 1901 as a result of Australian Federation. Prior to 1901, telecommunications were administered by each colony. On 1 July 1975, separate commissions were established by statute to replace the PMG. Responsibility for postal services was transferred to the Australian Postal Commission (Australia Post). The Australian Telecommunications Commission (ATC), trading as Telecom Australia, ran domestic telecommunication services.

Daily News, 28 May 1988
Dorothy (pseudonym), a 44 year old woman had left Clouds Nightclub at the Sheraton, crossed Adelaide Terrace and got into her car on Hill st when at 1.05am man wearing driving gloves came from nowhere

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both ritzy hotel. Both 5 Star hotels.

Will we ever hear from pseudonym Dorothy before she dies? I hope police have re-interviewed her.

No doubt police will be checking gloves Telecom used at the time.

Last edited:
No doubt police will be checking gloves Telecom used at the time.
The type called Linesman Gloves

Slide76.JPG

No way they get mistaken for ''driving gloves''

The gloves really havent changed in 20 years for most workers. The leather garden type or the rubber protection ones. Its only recently individual choices can be worn

http://go.galegroup.com/ps/i.do?id=...PS&sw=w&asid=51c151834f7f0b5c2a8b86e9fa3f754f

Serial kill link to beach puzzle

The Sunday Times (Perth, Western Australia, Australia). (June 23, 2002): News: p003. FromInfotrac Newsstand.

"A long-time Cottesloe resident said yesterday that he was
approached by two detectives who had been inspecting some bushes at the corner of Marine Pde and Beach St.
He said he was asked if he could remember any unusual smells near the beach about the time Ms Cutler's car was
recovered."

http://go.galegroup.com/ps/i.do?id=GALE|A87680959&v=2.1&u=tel_s_tsla&it=r&p=GPS&sw=w&asid=51c151834f7f0b5c2a8b86e9fa3f754f

The Sunday Times (Perth, Western Australia, Australia). (June 23, 2002): News: p003. FromInfotrac Newsstand.

approached by two detectives who had been inspecting some bushes at the corner of Marine Pde and Beach St.
He said he was asked if he could remember any unusual smells near the beach about the time Ms Cutler's car was
recovered."

Good find metic ... that's more Mosman Park.

http://go.galegroup.com/ps/i.do?id=GALE|A87680959&v=2.1&u=tel_s_tsla&it=r&p=GPS&sw=w&asid=51c151834f7f0b5c2a8b86e9fa3f754f

recovered."
This article is 2002? So the POI would have been LW who she went to uni with? That they link it with the 3 others is interesting. Or was that more pressure on LW?

As has been noted, and I stand by it, I find it difficult to reconcile an 18 yr old with Cutler

recovered."

Might this be where the cops figured the car seat may have been tossed in metic and gone north towards the Groyne?

This article is 2002? So the POI would have been LW who she went to uni with? That they link it with the 3 others is interesting. Or was that more pressure on LW?

As has been noted, and I stand by it, I find it difficult to reconcile an 18 yr old with Cutler

I think this has the mark of unsophisticated, reckless, over the top, uncontrolled teenage violence .. the dumping of the car was extremely violent and if alone could have been quite dangerous. ;)

He could have burnt the car in a more isolated place which would have done the same job. On foot, alone and no fuel ....

I think this has the mark of unsophisticated, reckless, over the top, uncontrolled teenage violence .. the dumping of the car was extremely violent and if alone could have been quite dangerous. ;)

He could have burnt the car in a more isolated place which would have done the same job. On foot, alone and no fuel ....
Yeah nah. More an angry 25-28 yr old , thinking the world is their oyster and demanding and taking anything they want.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back