Remove this Banner Ad

Time will tell.

Nothing slanderous there Crow - just stating that the vast majority in our society believe that murdering innocent women is abnormal and perverse in the extreme, and that those responsible get what’s coming to them - in this life and the next.

I doubt Dan is a nobody by the way judging by the reaction evident to their posts.

Been watching intently.

Many of us have been.

Tunnel vision. Where is it pointed and why?

Priceless really.

Evil falls suddenly.

Last edited:
I doubt Dan is a nobody by the way judging by the reaction evident to their posts.

Oh he's somebody alright. I'd say he's quite a few different people tbh.

You inserted yourself in the conversation, then made a hoo haa.

Answer the question you have been avoiding. Did you or did you not attempt to come to my house. Yes/No

My wife has a video of some woman who my wife sees as more than suspicious in her behaviour. Simple answer which you have avoided and we can move on.

I have had the police here twice in a week. Long story short, someone dropped a big bag of drugs in my street which I had destroyed. They know me well now. I can run the plates past them.

Perhaps Dan has the inside scoop.

Maybe he’s not Joe Public after all.

More power to Dan - he doesn’t like murderers of innocent women either like the majority of the general public.

You know - the 99.9% of normal people.

Who can say when it falls.
But what if we already know who Dan is?

But what if we already know who Dan is?

So you therefore intuitutively know that Dan represents 99.9% of the general public who abhor and loathe mentially ill murderers of innocent women?

Well done.

Who’s to say many (many) people know who the murderers of innocent women are and can’t wait for them to be exposed as the gutless cowards they are?

And the sick gullible minority who know who they are but have done nothing are facing 14+ years per act for their inaction.

The majority can’t wait.

Last edited:
So you know that Dan represents 99.9% of the general public who abhor and loathe murderers of innocent women?

Well done.

Who’s to say many (many) people know who the murderers of innocent women are and can’t wait for them to be exposed for the gutless cowards they are?

The majority can’t wait.
Assume that we know who Dan is... You're suggesting he's not Joe Public when we already know he is, albeit one of the kooky Joes. Dan represents Dan, no-one else.

You inserted yourself in the conversation, then made a hoo haa.

Answer the question you have been avoiding. Did you or did you not attempt to come to my house. Yes/No

My wife has a video of some woman who my wife sees as more than suspicious in her behaviour. Simple answer which you have avoided and we can move on.

I have had the police here twice in a week. Long story short, someone dropped a big bag of drugs in my street which I had destroyed. They know me well now. I can run the plates past them.

That was the bird with the head like a 60 year old hooker, wasn’t it Dan?

Few of them around - glad you got the CCTV.

Reckon Dan knows a few people too.

Lol Enough about me. Lol
Non contributors are obsessed with me. I guess they dont want to incriminate themselves. :)

Obviously Sprockets spent a bit of time at dept births and deaths adjacent the Parmelia hotel being the family tree genetics obsessive.

Spend some time with Droc?

Last edited:
Julie went from Mill st. Dorothy went from Hill st.

I do wonder if some of these serial offenders leave clues for police indicating the same perpetrator.

Looking forward to seeing how it falls outside the killers "time frame".

That does mean we have unsolved murders outside the scope.
Kerry entered a vehicle via the back door suggesting two people in the front.

Imagine what police and Mr Turner know.

We know nothing.

90 officers, 20 from NSW dedicated to these cases now for closure.

“I don’t know whether I was totally satisfied with the answer. I think they have maintained that but I’m not sure,” Mr Turner said.

Just looking back at the investigative resources allocated to the Backpacker murders and Milat through Taskforce Air.

Nothing like the size of what is currently in WA.

300 GD officers and TRG assisted.

When it fell.

Boom.

Lol Enough about me. Lol
Non contributors are obsessed with me. I guess they dont want to incriminate themselves. :)

Obviously Sprockets spent a bit of time at dept births and deaths adjacent the Parmelia hotel being the family tree genetics obsessive.

Spend some time with Droc?
I'm not even slightly interested in (human) family trees but nice of you to make that up, along with the bit about spending time at births deaths and marriages, which I've never done either and the last time I was in WA was in 1975. Your 'go-to' is that if someone disagrees with you they must be involved with the CSK, and you've used it a lot. That tactic doesn't wash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That doesn't sound like a phrase 99.9% of the population would use

Apparently it was an entirely accurate description of the individual involved.

Let’s just say attractive she ain’t.

Wonder what car she was driving?

Negative 50 right there.

Last edited:
That doesn't sound like a phrase 99.9% of the population would use

What the 99.9% of our population want to see is murderers of women and children go to prison for life, or executed where the death penalty still stands.

More than likely.

Last edited:
What the 99.9% of our population want to see is murderers of women and children go to prison for life, or executed where the death penalty still stands.

More than likely.

Pretty funny how you are not getting likes from the same user profiles or user :)

Julie Cutler, Dorothy (Alias name of person assaulted at Centennary park, Wilson in bicentennary 1988 not far from WAIT university where Julie Cutler attended university), Kerry Turner murdered.

Murderers not found, as yet.

Julie Cutler was 22 in 1988 making her birth year around 1966.

Julie was in hospitality in 1998 and went to WAIT (WA Institute of Technology) now Curtain uni.

Kerry worked in daycare in 1991.

Julie Cutler was in hospitality in 1988 not 1998 Glenpack.

The body of Kerry Turner, 18, was discovered in late July 1991 hidden behind a log in bushland in the Canning Dam area.

She was last seen getting into a car on Shepperton Road (& Miller rd) in East Victoria Park after a night out four weeks earlier.

The murder case is still open.

Ms Turner had gone to Pinocchio's night club in Perth's Murray Street on the evening of Saturday June 29 1991 with a girlfriend, but they became separated and police say Kerry mingled with different people during the night.

She caught a taxi from Murray Street to go home about 4:00am

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-...-for-help-25-years-after-perth-murder/7549252

Last edited:
Longitudes associated with a paper map you might see in an office that uses Perth Greater Region map for jobs etc.

So where was Kerry found?

I wonder if the Bandiup librarian knows anything about this.

Officers did visit David in prison.

David died a sorry arse cowardice death, the stupid prick.

St Patrick’s Day and St Columba Feast Day.
The Saints of Iona.

Maybe Julie Cutlers winter solstice Bicentennial year, the beginning of a new theme in the mind of someone?
All the weekend before or exact day. Spiers Aust day weekend only days prior St Brigids. The Shamrock 3 ? His little Clover of murder?

Probably in full swing by then?

Its almost like someone knew their attendance. Maybe a shopping list like the Birnies?

Interestingly channel 7 ran the murder series called Winter.

Just looking back at the investigative resources allocated to the Backpacker murders and Milat through Taskforce Air.
Nothing like the size of what is currently in WA.
300 GD officers and TRG assisted.
When it fell.
Boom.
300+ officers? Thats some heavy stuff to go down

There is a lot of old people in the courts ATM :) Old cases

Last edited:
Longitudes associated with a paper map you might see in an office that uses Perth Greater Region map for jobs etc.

So where was Kerry found?

I wonder if the Bandiup librarian knows anything about this.

Officers did visit David in prison.

David died a sorry arse cowardice death, the stupid prick.

If there is a hell thats where he’s landed.

Shame he didn’t do it before the murders.

That many years amongst the grubs in Proc at Freo and Casuarina would do your head in.

Wonder who he mixed shoulders with there?

Number one target on his back amongst those wanting to make their mark inside.

Wonder if they have spoken to Cath again?

Female serial killers - a rare breed.

What were their circle of “friends” like outside?

Sounds like they were into some pretty perverted stuff - rape and serial murder at the top of their evil plans.

She looks loopy AF though these days.

Running around in that nuns habit doing her theatrical rendition of “Nunsense”.

Medication time at Bandyup must be interesting to observe.

His daughter not having children because she doesn’t want to risk passing on serial killer genes.

What did her son say again - “hurry up and die quickly”.

Here here.

Last edited:
If there is a hell thats where he’s landed.

Shame he didn’t do it before the murders.

That many years amongst the grubs in Proc at Freo and Casuarina would do your head in.

Number one target on his back amongst those wanting to make their mark inside.

Wonder if they have spoken to Cath again.

Female serial killers - a rare breed.

What were their circle of “friends” like outside?

Sounds like they were into some pretty perverted stuff - rape and serial murder at the top of their evil plans.

She looks loopy AF though these days running around in that nuns habit doing her rendition of “Nunsense”.

Medication time at Bandyup must be interesting to observe.

What did her son say again - “hurry up and die quickly”.

Here here.

Cath was selling drugs (Dope on record) while David was at work. What other gear were they chuckin down? Both very gaunt enemic individuals.

Same habitual cruisers of Stirling highway looking for victims.

Must have been a few odd balls around the house. What were the circle of friends present and past from the hills?

Yep, Elvis left the building on the librarian.

Maybe Julie Cutlers winter solstice Bicentennial year, the beginning of a new theme in the mind of someone?
All the weekend before or exact day. Spiers Aust day weekend only days prior St Brigids. The Shamrock 3 ? His little Clover of murder?

Probably in full swing by then?

Its almost like someone knew their attendance. Maybe a shopping list like the Birnies?

Interestingly channel 7 ran the murder series called Winter.

300+ officers? Thats some heavy stuff to go down

There is a lot of old people in the courts ATM :) Old cases

Seen the old cases accelerating.

Interesting times in sin city.

Evil falls quickly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back