Remove this Banner Ad

The car that was found in the ocean was not a yellow Corrolla. It was the back seat that had washed out, not the drivers seat.

We know Julie's car was a two tone grey Fiat and it was the back seat that washed out south of the groyne .... but a small yellow car has featured in a couple of attacks

We know Julie's car was a two tone grey Fiat and it was the back seat that washed out south of the groyne .... but a small yellow car has featured in a couple of attacks

So you think this yellow car being used in abductions is in fact a souped-up rally car with a very loud exhaust?

Is the extra attention this car brings (due to it's noise) supposed to be nullified by its ability to get away from police in a high-speed chase?

Good to see nothing has changed around here.

So you think this yellow car being used in abductions is in fact a souped-up rally car with a very loud exhaust?

Is the extra attention this car brings (due to it's noise) supposed to be nullified by its ability to get away from police in a high-speed chase?

Good to see nothing has changed around here.

That might be because you're seeing things that aren't there.

We are saying that the abductor was wearing driving gloves and had a steel bucket seat indicative of the car possibly being a amateur rally car. Or Claremont Speedway car for that matter.

Both Corolla and Datsuns were popular rally cars in 1988.

Its a compliance requirement to run amateur rally. Having a steel seat in a car is not comfortable unless you have a whoopy cushion. A steel seat is not recommended for standard touring.

It appears the attacked victim was also a hotelier staff worker.

Cutler had an attempt to run her run off the road by a mad driver in weeks to the lead up of her abduction.

Police and Julies father would have a car colour, let alone a description of the vehicle.

Why would someone attack hotelier staff?

Last edited:
Coincidence maybe?

John Edwards, one of 200 convicts transported on the Parmelia, 23 July 1832.

Last edited:
We are saying that the abductor was wearing driving gloves and had a steel bucket seat indicative of the car possibly being a amateur rally car. Or Claremont Speedway car for that matter.

Both Corolla and Datsuns were popular rally cars in 1988.

Its a compliance requirement to run amateur rally. Having a steel seat in a car is not comfortable unless you have a whoopy cushion. A steel seat is not recommended for standard touring.

It appears the attacked victim was also a hotelier staff worker.

Cutler had an attempt to run her run off the road by a mad driver in weeks to the lead up of her abduction.

Police and Julies father would have a car colour, let alone a description of the vehicle.

Why would someone attack hotelier staff?

The driver of the car that tried to run Julie Cutler off the road was wearing driving gloves and also had a steel bucket seat in his vehicle? Would you be so kinda as to please point me towards where you have found this information? Thankyou

The driver of the car that tried to run Julie Cutler off the road was wearing driving gloves and also had a steel bucket seat in his vehicle? Would you be so kinda as to please point me towards where you have found this information? Thankyou

I think you need to read the articles again. There appears a lot of your misunderstanding of news articles etc.

Look online, youll find the old Daily News article on the Sheraton attack with all that detail in 1988 which talks about the steel bucket seat, the driving gloves. The attack that happened shortly before the Cutler attack at the Parmelia. Although when Julie was nearly run off the road was around the same time as when the Sheraton attack happened.

I think you need to read the articles again. There appears a lot of your misunderstanding of news articles etc.

Look online, youll find the old Daily News article on the Sheraton attack with all that detail in 1988.

I can't read the articles again, seeing as I have been unable to read them a first time.

The discussion would progress if you could post the information you are referring to. None of the articles or newspaper clippings I have been able to find mention a steel bucket seat or driving gloves. There is not much I nor anyone here can discuss with you if you won't link to the relevant articles in this thread.

I can't read the articles again, seeing as I have been unable to read them a first time.

The discussion would progress if you could post the information you are referring to. None of the articles or newspaper clippings I have been able to find mention a steel bucket seat or driving gloves. There is not much I nor anyone here can discuss with you if you won't link to the relevant articles in this thread.

Dude, why don't you wander over to the place you got the pictures of JC's car being hauled out of the water from and read them there?

I can't get it for you, I'm not registered but the info does sometimes travel back and forth.

Cheers.

Dude, why don't you wander over to the place you got the pictures of JC's car being hauled out of the water from and read them there?

Cheers.

Thanks. Trying to get information in here is like getting a sword from a stone. I would suggest that is why you are the only two participating in this thread.

Enjoy your conversation.

Thanks. Trying to get information in here is like getting a sword from a stone. I would suggest that is why you are the only two participating in this thread.

Enjoy your conversation.

You came in without reading it all properly, this thread hasn't been up for long either. Dan has explained what was in an old newspaper clipping about an attack that occurred three weeks before Julie Cutler disappeared around the same time in the same area from the Sheraton Hotel. She, like Julie had been in the hotel's nightclub, she was abducted and tortured for three and a half hours before being dumped and left to die in another area. The man who took her was driving a small yellow car with a steel racing bucket seat and was wearing abrasive driving gloves.

If he had the newspaper clipping I'm sure he'd post it for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ms Cutler, a university student from Fremantle, vanished after leaving a staff function at the Sheraton Hotel in Perth at 9pm one night in 1988.

They were not murdered where they were found.

The overseas investigator told the POST that there was a high possibility that the Claremont murderer had been killing for many years before and was still operating.

It was likely he was the worst serial killer Australia had seen.

"He is highly organised, very, very clever and has his methods of entrapping and killing women down to a fine art," he said.

It was likely he had some sort of security or military training.

"I believe that many other women who are missing in WA or interstate are the work of the Claremont killer," he says.

http://www.australianmissingpersonsregister.com/JulieCutler.htm

Oh, hang on.

wm2MbvB.jpg

That may explain out little passive aggressive friends trying to derail any discussion. Team heroin?

You there hooker Michelle?

Last edited:
That may explain out little passive aggressive friends trying to derail any discussion. Team heroin?

You there hooker Michelle?

That an admission of being ExcaliburX Dan?

By the way, I heard a rumour Michelle had died. Lot of Michelle's around though, above and below ground.

That an admission of being ExcaliburX Dan?

By the way, I heard a rumour Michelle had died. Lot of Michelle's around though, above and below ground.
That ExcaliberX site is a doozy. For those that don't know, Shelly is short for Michelle.

Born 1949 age 68 , according to this old user profile, Not Sure if its legit though, mine isn't ..
47fea2d0260895ca16d5f3194c3d913a.jpg
Odd profile pic - what's the tat of?

Can you source and post the other profile picture as well - the liked one with the swamp? :huh:

FFS, why would someone like a picture of a swamp? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Born 1949 age 68 , according to this old user profile, Not Sure if its legit though, mine isn't ..
47fea2d0260895ca16d5f3194c3d913a.jpg

He has an interesting foot, if I was to try and read it I'd say he's done a little time and he doesn't like shoes much. Lived in a warm climate and worn thongs or gone barefoot for a lot of his adult life. He's tidy, doesn't like a lot of ' stuff' hanging around, there's a place for everything. An older man but fairly lean and has probably been pretty fit through his life. He moves with stealth, practised at first but became second nature. He's scaled a few fences back in the day and in trouble the first thing he'll drop is his footwear.

That was fun.

Wark was alleged to have been a resident of Mosman Park with his parents at one point.

There were a considerable number of criminals and drugs in the immediate area with another murder in 1994.

1. La Petite restaurant, about 50 metres away opens in 1985 *Not implying anything *BRE would be about 19 years about 1988

2. In 1987 he (Greer) got 10 years for three attempted murders.

*In 1988 a woman named Dorothy was abducted from the Sheraton hotel by a man in a yellow Toyota with a metal passenger seat wearing rough driving gloves, who was then dropped at Centenary drive, Wilson
*Please not metal passenger seat could be racing "bomber seat" often used in rally or speedway as often no passenger in speedway, only to serve for thrill rides. Also provides safer rigidity in the event of an accident.
*Rough driving gloves are often associated with racing gloves
*Rally Australia started in WA in 1988, but not yet officially sponsored by Telstra.

His comments were: "You stupid bitch, you are going to die"
Julie Cutler had one attempted run off the road and also later disappeared from the Parmelia Hotel.

*Coincidentally 1988 was a bi centennial celebratory year, and Centenary park created in celebration of centenary

ZTXG76G.jpg

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back